Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Just now, andym said:

one thing i noticed tonight is that he is very good with both feet - a couple of beautiful touches in the second half with his left foot to release Bacuna.

I'm sure he was taking corners with either foot preseason.

The got has got class i think thats pretty clear, what i love about the guy is his attitude and work rate.

He has come to a new country with a new child, and he doesn't speak English, the club is a mess and with every loss we the fans are getting more and more worked up. He could be forgiven if his head dropped a bit, but he works his socks off and just getting better and better. 

Absolute class, is that 4 assists from him now? To think Sherwood was stupid enough not to play him

Also, it makes me so happy we have a corner taker like him now. Thank god the days of Westwood corners are over.

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Absolute class, is that 4 assists from him now? To think Sherwood was stupid enough not to play him

The guy was blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes in the early games! He had the talent but his fitness was terrible.  Now he seems to have sort it out he is showing he is a player.

He's now settled in and has the extra strength and turn of pace that you need in the Premier League. Early in the season he looked slow and weak - he's a prime example of a player who just needed to adjust to his new surroundings.

Absolutely. Looks to have found the pace tonight and palace are quick team. Busted a gut tonight and deserved the jersey.

Â