Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

poor against palace

You what?

His first half against Palace was terrible. I think he turned over the ball about 8 times. Second half was much improved though, but don't think he was MOM as some here suggested.

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He was one of our best players against Palace. If that's poor then I'm lost.

He was dreadful for the first half against palace. Worst player on the pitch. He was better in the second half but poor overall. He constantly gave the ball away in the first 45. Gana was the pick of the midfielders that night.

What has happened with a few players, incl Veretout, is that we have been so bad that any glimpse of a decent player, Is emphasised. In actual fact he cost 8m and has looked quite tidy at times. He really hasn't pulled up any trees.

Yesterday, he was abysmal.

48 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

What has happened with a few players, incl Veretout, is that we have been so bad that any glimpse of a decent player, Is emphasised. In actual fact he cost 8m and has looked quite tidy at times. He really hasn't pulled up any trees.

Yesterday, he was abysmal.

I agree with this. 

I'm a fan of Veretout but overall he's not been a good premier league player so far. 

1 hour ago, KHV said:

He was dreadful for the first half against palace. Worst player on the pitch. He was better in the second half but poor overall. He constantly gave the ball away in the first 45. Gana was the pick of the midfielders that night.

Fair enough. I keep forgetting that I missed the first half of the Palace game so my view of his performance is probably skewed. Apologies.

I cant believe some fans here, the fact that he has been half decent already is nothing but a credit to the lad!

Its not his fault that the club threw him to the lions. Some on here really do expect too much!

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I cant believe some fans here, the fact that he has been half decent already is nothing but a credit to the lad!

Its not his fault that the club threw him to the lions. Some on here really do expect too much!

I really don't think people do. 

1 hour ago, KHV said:

He gave away the ball four times in the first 45 according to the Opta stats.

Â