Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Or that he's a good player who is finally finding his feet. 

Deoends on your outlook I guess. 

He is showing potential but still has a lot to do though. The fact that he is still finding his feet and is miles ahead of Gueye and Sanchez is a worry. I don't mind Veretout and Westwood, they are ok but we desperately need to replace Gueye and Sanchez as they are all over the shop. Veretout is more of a playmaker so needs stable players around him. 2 midfielders is a priority for me in January who can play with Veretout and Westwood 

Sanchez and Gana are better in terms of tackling. Its just theyre prones to errors.

They play with fire a lot. I think if they build their confidence up they will be better.

Jordan is much more gifted. If we had him and Amavi and Ayew with Delph and Benteke. It would have been a different story.

Its an early days, but you could see a glimpes in Veretout which we havent seen for too long at Villa.

The 2 Jordans were our best by some margin against Newcastle...and to add to that, they both look like the genuinely care and worked their socks off in horrific conditions.

Veretout will be a star, that is for sure.  I just hope we can keep him if we go down...

• Like 1

You could always see this guy is talented. We will see the best of him next year unfortunately.. it may be in the championship. But if he Ayew and a few others stay and get us straight up.. the year after we could be a much better team.

23 minutes ago, useless said:

If we go down, then I doubt we'd be able to keep him.

'if we go down' I'd imagine we'd lose quite a players. And guess what? If we stay up from this position, then we'll have done remarkably well, and so some of our players might attract interest regardless.

Edited by useless

13 hours ago, Spoony said:

Given the form of Jordan Veretout, Jordan Ayew and Jordan Amavi, it is clear to me that we shouldn't sign anyone who isn't called Jordan.

Jordan Graham we should never have let go. Jordan Lyden is impressing in training too.

21 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

To be fair to Gueye, he was excellent at the start of the season, but whereas the others have improved, he seems to have gone backwards.

I don't think Gueye has been bad at all, in fact I thought he was very good on Saturday.

On 11/29/2015 at 03:41, lexicon said:

The midfield is not the issue at all here - we've got far more pressing things to worry about - such as our defence and attack. 

There are issues in every Dep't

When its a team game.....They all have an affect on each other.

On 12/20/2015 at 16:46, VillanousOne said:

can't argue with this.

Sanchez and Gueye have been mostly awful.

whatever happened to Gardner?

I have been really disappointed in Sanchez during his last 3 games.....don't know if he's carrying a knock.

He needs to step his game up or I can see him being replaced.

I think Westwood/Gana/Vertout are too lightweight to play the DM Role.

Edited by TRO

Â