Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

6 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

One other pleasing aspect of the game was the speed and accuracy of our throw ins - what an improvement on Hutton's efforts!

Off topic - I realise that. I was so engrossed with reading the comments, this thought came into my head and I just had to write it down :D

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Absolutely **** everywhere. Cannot fault his work rate and he gets bums off the seats every time he takes a touch.

But, Jordan, you've got to sort your finishing out son. Please. 

Miserable git. He never will.

On 10/08/2016 at 21:20, sidcow said:

Do you know what I would sell him. He scores the odd goal but he's never going to be a huge scorer.  However what he does to time and time again is make the wrong decision and bring potential good attacks to an end.  Watch the last 2 games,  he shoots when he shouldn't,  doesn't pass it when he should,  runs into dead ends. 

Always susceptible to getting wound up so amasses unnecessary yellow cards. 

I am happy for all players from last year to go and if someone is prepared to offer us a big number I would take it. 

I have seen nothing to change my mind on this. 

Still has the makings of being the best player in the league, just needs a goal to help with his confidence.  Perhaps the idiots around him last year has rubbed off on him a bit?  Think he'll come good though and will be a great asset to have this season. 

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Absolutely **** everywhere. Cannot fault his work rate and he gets bums off the seats every time he takes a touch.

But, Jordan, you've got to sort your finishing out son. Please. 

Absolutely. Was like Gattuso off the ball tonight, chasing players down and winning the ball for fun. 

Agreed that finishing is an issue. Once he gets his first goal I think he might relax a bit. 

Best player in the division IMO and I wouldn't even say it's close. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

I have seen nothing to change my mind on this. 

Selling one of our top players when we need even more attacking depth seems logical?

Without even scoring goals he does a whole LOT! Ridiculous suggestion.

• Like 1

His work rate is absolutely exceptional. Just how many times does he catch a defender in possession facing their goal or chasing back?  For his faults and I have questioned him myself...you just cannot lose that from this team. He is like no other.

• Like 1

Seems to hesitate in front of goal. I don't think he is ever going to score that many goals. On the ball he is a different class but with the front two misfiring last night - we need goals from these positions more than fancy footwork.

Â