Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I am beginning to think that he simply isn't a very good fit for us. 

Both the way he plays, and is attitude seems very selfish.

He won't fit in at any team at any level. He doesn't understand the game. Probably never been told no in his whole life, never been taught, never wanted to learn. Just sulks his way through life. Infuriating. Then if in doubt and things aren't going your way pick up a stupid booking and moan some more.

How old is this guy? 12?

He's not very effective out wide as he's not a wide player. Today he had a chance in what most consider to be his best position and he was very poor against a very poor side. It's hard to see how we can accommodate him. My feeling is that we need to sign a proper right winger and a proper number 9 to play with McCormack, and this will leave Ayew pretty much surplus. 

If he was clinical then his lack of teamwork wouldn't be such a problem but he's not, he's incredibly wasteful and his selfishness is detriment to the team at a time when we need every player working together just to form some sort of stability and consistency. I'm starting to feel that we would actually benefit as a whole getting rid of him.

Talk of him being one of the best players in this league is laughable. Doesn't matter what he does when his end product is so poor or so wrong the majority of the time. 

Beginning to wonder why we made such a fuss to keep him. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's not very effective out wide as he's not a wide player. Today he had a chance in what most consider to be his best position and he was very poor against a very poor side. It's hard to see how we can accommodate him. My feeling is that we need to sign a proper right winger and a proper number 9 to play with McCormack, and this will leave Ayew pretty much surplus. 

I remember his full debut, when he played upfront and had an absolute nightmare. Was it Notts County in the cup maybe?

Â