Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

This is why I couldn't understand a few pages back that people would be fine with us selling him. He's definitely too good for Championship, we should be pleased he won't be going anywhere. 

He always looks moody, it's just the way he is I guess. Another brilliant performance from him. 

Agree. He can't help his ( Big Brother reference) resting bitch face.

How about for a song to the tune of Pefecto All Stars - Reach Up.....duh duh duh duh Jordan Ayew !

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that video @useless  looks like we played some lovely stuff.

Great to see what looks like to real team spirit out there. After Jack's goal, Rudy, Tish and Adama followed him over to the crowd and then Elphick came over for a few words. I know people will say that it's only Rotherham, but you can only beat the team in front of you. And looks like we played some stylish football to do it.

Those saying Ayew wants out need to take into account that his natural demeanour is pretty dour. I don't know if we can gauge much just because he has a "sulky face".

23 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Thanks for posting that video @useless  looks like we played some lovely stuff.

Great to see what looks like to real team spirit out there. After Jack's goal, Rudy, Tish and Adama followed him over to the crowd and then Elphick came over for a few words. I know people will say that it's only Rotherham, but you can only beat the team in front of you. And looks like we played some stylish football to do it.

Those saying Ayew wants out need to take into account that his natural demeanour is pretty dour. I don't know if we can gauge much just because he has a "sulky face".

I agree about Ayew. He is just a miserable dude.

I can't help but worry a little though, I am a Villa fan after all. He looks so awesome on that clip (thanks useless!)... what if he wants out, like his face says?

11 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I can't help but worry a little though, I am a Villa fan after all. He looks so awesome on that clip (thanks useless!)... what if he wants out, like his face says?

then he can keep playing that way to show why he should get a big move next summer.

3 hours ago, useless said:

Some good footage of Ayew in action here...

I always thought Adama was a pocket battleship, but in this he is a bloody DREADNAUGHT! He looks f'ing massive!

Edited by thunderball

Ayew looked miserable when he signed for Villa yet he was pushing for the move in the end when his former club was messing us about. He is likely smiling like a kid in a sweet shop on the inside, his face though just doesn't output it. 

Â