Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Looks so frustrated, plays for himself most of the time.

Think it would be best for us and him if he was sold (for good money) so we could replace him with someone with more desire to be here and who is more of a team player.

Not hating on him, but I think it would be for the best.

• Like 4

He's key to our future if you ask me....

Dr T has said he's staying and been very vocal on that fact

if Ayew goes then we know we were spun another PR bullshit exercise and Dr T proves him self as trustworthy as Lerner 

37 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Transfer request incoming an we should be happy with it. We need the money buy some Championship players that are up for the fight in a way that the current losers aren't.

definitely should sell...although transfer requests don't tend to happen anymore as the player foregoes their 10% (i think - might even be 15%) of the transfer fee if they do

yeah think Xia has painted himself into a corner that if RDM even wanted him gone he probably couldnt

Ayew is too selfish, stupid and really not all of that, too many moves break down because of him

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

He's key to our future if you ask me....

Dr T has said he's staying and been very vocal on that fact

if Ayew goes then we know we were spun another PR bullshit exercise and Dr T proves him self as trustworthy as Lerner 

Bit extreme. One comment that could change and he's as untrustworthy as the word removed who ruined us?

I don't think he's key to our future, he's a player who should do well in the championship but I have my doubts. His attitude looks awful at times 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Bit extreme. One comment that could change and he's as untrustworthy as the word removed who ruined us?

I don't think he's key to our future, he's a player who should do well in the championship but I have my doubts. His attitude looks awful at times 

I wasn't refer to Ayew as a player  in my "key to our future"  comment .. 

Our owner has chosen (via his PA or whoever it is that does his tweet  ) to be vocal and he's made it clear Ayew isn't leaving 

that's why he's key 

Anyone who wants Ayew out is insane. We have such an unbelievable amount of dross that you could make a case for almost anyone else to be shipped of to the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but not Ayew. Not alone is he easily our best player, he's also hard-working. I couldn't care less if he gets the odd yellow and has a face like a slapped arse, he ran that slapped arse off tonight and offered the only semblance of quality on display in a Villa shirt.

• Like 4

we're not getting the most out of him atm and it's also down to a lot of frustration on his part. IF we can sort out this insane mess we're in with new blood and start playing something that resembles football I think this will change and he will thrive. He is our best player so I don't see how selling him would do us any favors what so ever. 

33 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Yeah because the fee will be ridiculous. Because he's THAT overated. Vast majority of the time, he's awful.

But he's still arguably the best player we have. Why would you get rid?

(overrated is hilarious by the way. Most overused word on this site these days)

• Like 1

He is without a doubt our most talented player, but his biggest weakness is that he tries to much, he tries to be our ball winner, he goes too deep to start our attacks, he goes out the wings to try to put in crosses and then he also tries to be our top scorer, does anyone even know what position he plays ? RDM needs to figure his strengths and put him in a position and order him to play there instead of trying to do everything.

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, andym said:

not getting the hate, scored our only goal and his work rate closing down has been good this game. Hes the only one who has been trying to make things happen. 

Yes he always looks moody, but he hardly raises a smile when he scores

This. 

Â