Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

5 year deal! That should stop those pesky Man City fellas pinching him!

Welcome Jordan, and well done Villa, this seems a bit of a coup!

Also... £7m on a leftback

Wow very impressed we've pulled this one off (dont quote with that pic :)). got to trust the scouting team and Tim to bring in more. He's started well in the market to be fair, lets build something great. I love our AVFC family, days like yesterday bring it all closer together. Better days ahead I hope

the nephews excited, apparently he's 'sick on FIFA'

sound

Great so can any Football Manager experts chime in on this lad? If we can get a player that is absolutely beast on two games then we have a winner I think...

bought him last week and sent off on his debut for a 2 footed tackle. Amavi Out

5 year deal! That should stop those pesky Man City fellas pinching him!

Welcome Jordan, and well done Villa, this seems a bit of a coup!

Also... £7m on a leftback

There was no mention of the deal being off when Delph said he was staying. The problem

seemed to be in convincing Amavi to come. The fee seemed to be pretty much agreed a while back.

How these things get spun into something with a negative undertone is just mental and typical of Villa fans.

The idea that we had a problem convincing Amavi to come is also spinning it with a negative undertone.
I'm not being in any way negative about the signing. I'm just pointing that the delay was more likely with convincing him to come (as per the reports) rather than having to move Delph on first. Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Is it not just as likely that the delay was that we couldn't agree a fee with Nice? I think the whole thing of him not being keen on joining may have just been the press guessing, because of the other teams linked with his signature.

Is it not just as likely that the delay was that we couldn't agree a fee with Nice? I think the whole thing of him not being keen on joining may have just been the press guessing, because of the other teams linked with his signature.

It doesn't matter. I just don't think the hold up was because we had to wait to sell Delph.

• Like 1

Â