Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

the nephews excited, apparently he's 'sick on FIFA'

sound

Great so can any Football Manager experts chime in on this lad? If we can get a player that is absolutely beast on two games then we have a winner I think...

• Like 2

Good luck to him looks a real good player. If we can get a few more players of similar quality, then I'm sure we'll start shooting up the league.

Edited by useless

Makes you wonder though when you're linked to Gueye and snags over work permit then he signs on the day it looks like Delph - sorry, I meant word removed - is supposed to leave. Then, you're supposed to be signing this young lad all week and the deal is sealed the day after word removed has left.

No wonder I'm a conspiracy theorist!

exciting signing. cant believe he has actually ended up here. If he is as good as people say we will make a nice profit off him in a couple seasons

Modern fan (Villa fan?) syndrome right there. He's right though unless Fox put a buyout clause of £8m and a new training kit in his contract.

Great another player who will leave us for better things in the future 

troll____by_deidarasasori123-d7i6imx.gif

Only when we become a team full of players who are too good for us will we become a team that good players aren't in a hurry to leave. Hope keeps my football alive. :)
  • Like 2

exciting signing. cant believe he has actually ended up here. If he is as good as people say we will make a nice profit off him in a couple seasons

Modern fan (Villa fan?) syndrome right there. He's right though unless Fox put a buyout clause of £8m and a new training kit in his contract.

I know you're only joking but it's unfair to blame Fox for Delph's departure. It's much, much more likely that Delph demanded it than Fox thought it was a good idea.

Â