Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Delph photographed with a scarf in an identikit stadium they don't fill.

Amavi photographed with the worlds most prestigious club trophy.

We should forward that picture to Damocles. 

Go here: https://twitter.com/bmdamo

By reading his tweets and posts on other forums, he is a grade a word removed.

Anyway moving on...

Edited by DK82

It still amazes me that there are only 6 clubs in the UK where a player can go into the trophy room and pose next to the Champions League trophy. Also amazes me that one of them is Nottingham Forest, but maybe it's not a selling point in itself like I doubt we'd get far in negotiations by saying "Mate, you come to our club you can take a selfie with the Champions League trophy", but it's still cool and still to this day feels really bizarre that we are one the rare breed of club that has won that trophy at some point in time.. 

And we win it when it was harder to win knockout 2 legs none of this league table crap where you can lose a couple and still progress. Bet if it was still this format Chelsea would never have won it !

And we win it when it was harder to win knockout 2 legs none of this league table crap where you can lose a couple and still progress. Bet if it was still this format Chelsea would never have won it !

It was harder because you had to actually win the league to qualify.

The actual competition when you got into it may not have been as tough. But you had to have a great team for 2 seasons running to win it.

I bet the majority of winners in the past 20 years wouldn't even have qualified under the old format.

Delph photographed with a scarf in an identikit stadium they don't fill.

Amavi photographed with the worlds most prestigious club trophy.

We should forward that picture to Damocles. 

Go here: https://twitter.com/bmdamo

By reading his tweets and posts on other forums, he is a grade a word removed.

Anyway moving on...

What a Colin Bell-End. 

It was harder because you had to actually win the league to qualify.

The actual competition when you got into it may not have been as tough. But you had to have a great team for 2 seasons running to win it.

I bet the majority of winners in the past 20 years wouldn't even have qualified under the old format.

''Champions League '' where you can qualify by being the 4th best in your league ...

Â