Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

This is what I get when I click the Birmingham mail link in the OP:

"Sorry...

We can't find the page: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-amavi-eysseric-nice-9467987%C2%A0

The file could not be found for a number of reasons such as the file being moved or deleted. Please check your spelling and if you still can't get to the right page try either using the Search Box below or heading to the homepage for a look around.

If you still have problems, try emailing feedback@birminghammail.co.uk and we'll do what we can to help you. Click here to get back to where you came from."

Wh'appen?

Is this a real story or not?

This is what I get when I click the Birmingham mail link in the OP:

"Sorry...

We can't find the page: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-amavi-eysseric-nice-9467987%C2%A0

The file could not be found for a number of reasons such as the file being moved or deleted. Please check your spelling and if you still can't get to the right page try either using the Search Box below or heading to the homepage for a look around.

If you still have problems, try emailing feedback@birminghammail.co.uk and we'll do what we can to help you. Click here to get back to where you came from."

Wh'appen?

Is this a real story or not?

This is from the sun today

TIM SHERWOOD has tabled a stunning £9million bid for Nice left-back Jordan Amavi.

Aston Villa’s boss made the offer yesterday and hopes for permission to fly in the young defender this weekend.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6528227/Hes-Nice-but-Tim.html 

A £9 million U21 French International left back

Yes please. As an indication of things to come. If we can spend £9 million on a left back I say to Mr Benteke, stick around and see what might happen.

If we can't spend such money on a left back, then never mind Christian. Sit tight

So we believe the sun now? ;)

Let's hope it's true. Be nice to have a quality left back again

You should go by journalist rather than paper itself. This is from Nixon who has always been a credible reporter as far as I know.

Edited by Isa

Wow if we sign him and Praet

Yeah - those two would be amazing coups for us.

Amavi had the highest rating in Europe at LB on whoscored, which is especially impressive considering his age. 

If we sign Amavi then it is a case of who can't we sign, we'd have some serious momentum and a 'project' that others could buy into.

Please, no more projects!  :(

Yep it's a cheek stunning bid but I'll wait until we get more information before I believe we have offered 9m on a full back.

It feels good to not be linked with 2.5m Championship players though :)

Â