PauloBarnesi

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Looking at the highlights and perhaps it's a different camera angle playing tricks but the stands look closer to the pitch now? Fans been calling for that ever since they moved in so typical they've done that with no fans back in for this season.

Only way they could do that is by making the pitch larger. I'm not sure it's possible to shuffle all the stands forward, particularly in a bowl stadium!

39 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Only way they could do that is by making the pitch larger. I'm not sure it's possible to shuffle all the stands forward, particularly in a bowl stadium!

I think the seating closest to the pitch is removable/retractable to allow access to the running track. Maybe they modified them to get seats closer to the pitch I’m not sure.

1 hour ago, MarkLillis said:

You have to have sympathy for their fans.

Just like we had no choice whilst we watched Dr Tony nearly destroy us,they also have had little say in anything whilst GBS have been in charge.

Nah, Hammers fans are complete bellzoids.

• Like 1

Players look like they don't give a shit. That's why I like the culture our team is fostering. It's not just a dozen random £20m dudes thrown together. Thought was put into the character and their relationships on and off the pitch. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

They’ve spent millions in previous windows, sky wanted them to fail this year and convinced everyone that they where in trouble but the reality is their squad isn’t that bad

Sky? What have they got to do with it?

Just now, Genie said:

Sky? What have they got to do with it?

Constantly influencing people to think that they were going to struggle, like the influenced half this board in to thinking Grealish had to leave this summer,  can you seriously not see that sky sports influence people into thinking what’s going to happen?  Bielsa is a genius for losing 4-3 to Liverpool yet the Liverpool wasn’t at the races when we thumped the 7-2 last night 

52 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Constantly influencing people to think that they were going to struggle, like the influenced half this board in to thinking Grealish had to leave this summer,  can you seriously not see that sky sports influence people into thinking what’s going to happen?  Bielsa is a genius for losing 4-3 to Liverpool yet the Liverpool wasn’t at the races when we thumped the 7-2 last night 

I think they are just giving their opinion. It’s no secret that Grealish had interest from another club, almost certainly Man United and Jack himself said he gave it a lot of consideration.

West Ham have looked shit at times, but the season is only 3 or 4 games old. It’s far too early to conclude who is wrong or right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Talk of Wilshire having his contract terminated!

Luckiest player in the world? He’s got to be part of the conversation. He’s managed to earn millions across the premier league without doing anything of note and being injured about 70% of the time.

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Luckiest player in the world? He’s got to be part of the conversation. He’s managed to earn millions across the premier league without doing anything of note and being injured about 70% of the time.

Got to be up there. He's only 28 and he's probably had the equivalent of 4 or 5 whole seasons missed through through injury. I'd say he's been unavailable more often than he's been available over the last 10 years 

Â