PauloBarnesi

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I dont see them getting relegating. im sticking with Sheffield, west brom and fulham 

I'm still saying West Ham.

When you look at their cruel run of fixtures coming up i think they'll have a mountain to climb after the end of it.

Edited by villalad21

12 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Hard to swallow for Moyes 

Yes I did just say that 😏

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

They are going down aren't they?

Matron Take Them Away Carry On Camping GIF - MatronTakeThemAway CarryOnCamping CarryOn GIFs

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

They remind me of us before we went down. They're basically just circling the drain.

At least we had an excuse with our poor squads. They shouldn't be this bad. £45m striker doesn't even start ahead of converted striker Antonio, how's that even possible.

On paper they are good all over the park, Anderson, Snodgrass, Yarmolenko are no creative duds not to mention Haller up top but rarely used by Moyes who prefers 3 defensive midfielders to start

Moyes from Everton is long long gone

I agree with villalad. You have a look at their next run of fixtures and they could quite conceivably lose their next 5 as well before they play Fulham in November.

Either way they are going to feel like they have a mountain to climb and it sounds like morale is already shot there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

They were better than the first game but it’s really not saying much. They’ll be fine though, it will be ugly but they’ll get enough to stay up. Fulham and West Brom look in trouble.

Who will join WBA and Fulham down in your opinion?

17 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I'm still saying West Ham.

When you look at their cruel run of fixtures coming up i think they'll have a mountain to climb after the end of it.

As we have seen in the past they lift themselves for the big games. 

Â