PauloBarnesi

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Got to be up there. He's only 28 and he's probably had the equivalent of 4 or 5 whole seasons missed through through injury. I'd say he's been unavailable more often than he's been available over the last 10 years 

Wow, I can’t believe he’s only 28 😳 

I thought 31/32.

Is he fit now? It wouldn’t surprise me as he’s going to be a free agent looking for some other mug to pay him 100 grand a week. As soon as he signs on the dotted line the niggles will start.

I can see Wilshere signing for a newly promoted club. Fulham or Baggies will maybe he desperate to bring in someone to appease their fans a bit.... despite him probably managing about 10 games this season.

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow, I can’t believe he’s only 28 😳 

I thought 31/32.

Is he fit now? It wouldn’t surprise me as he’s going to be a free agent looking for some other mug to pay him 100 grand a week. As soon as he signs on the dotted line the niggles will start.

Joe Cole recommended the MLS for him and its something I can see happening. Although not at £100k a week! 

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Luckiest player in the world? He’s got to be part of the conversation. He’s managed to earn millions across the premier league without doing anything of note and being injured about 70% of the time.

Always remember, Guardiola saying he had 10 players like Wilshere in the Barcelona academy, when asked how they would deal with him against Arsenal. Or did I dream that..

4 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Always remember, Guardiola saying he had 10 players like Wilshere in the Barcelona academy, when asked how they would deal with him against Arsenal. Or did I dream that..

It was embarrassing how the media kept creaming themselves over him. They wanted their own little English tiki taka boy.

Bowen would be absolutely perfect for us on the right hand side. Imagine a front three of Jack - Ollie - Bowen 

Wish we'd have made a move in January

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Bowen would be absolutely perfect for us on the right hand side. Imagine a front three of Jack - Ollie - Bowen 

Wish we'd have made a move in January

We just didn’t have that sort of cash in January which is why I’ve advocated holding some funds back this year.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The 2 big guys bringing home the bacon again.

Martin Laursen used to do it for us.

we need to sign a couple of big guys to balance the squad.....ones who attack the ball.

they talk about mis matches, but you have to have players to deal with it.

Vestergaard is another who bullies at set pieces, like their guys.

west ham did well tonight.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, TRO said:

The 2 big guys bringing home the bacon again.

Martin Laursen used to do it for us.

we need to sign a couple of big guys to balance the squad.....ones who attack the ball.

they talk about mis matches, but you have to have players to deal with it.

Vestergaard is another who bullies at set pieces, like their guys.

You said it.

They have the balance. We don't, sadly.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

phew West Ham have been in the Premier League nearly a decade, we should certainly compare our squads 

If only we had players of 6ft or taller that could chip in with some goals, like Ezri ‘6ft, 2 goals’ Konsa or Tyrone ‘6ft5 1 goal’ Mings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

phew West Ham have been in the Premier League nearly a decade, we should certainly compare our squads 

Struggling too....and they have bought plenty of duds.....just about sorted themselves out, last season to avoid the drop.

do you honestly think we will address the issues, i am alluding too, in the next window?.....I will be surprised if we do, it will be more offensive players.

but hey!   I might be pleasantly surprised.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Struggling too....and they have bought plenty of duds.....just about sorted themselves out, last season to avoid the drop.

do you honestly think we will address the issues, i am alluding too, in the next window?.....I will be surprised if we do, it will be more offensive players.

but hey!   I might be pleasantly surprised.

West Ham have conceded more goals than us this season

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

If only we had players of 6ft or taller that could chip in with some goals, like Ezri ‘6ft, 2 goals’ Konsa or Tyrone ‘6ft5 1 goal’ Mings.

So why did Mings not pick up, Ogbonna, instead of leaving him for the mismatch with Targett?

would be nice to have a good big one in midfield too like Soucek.

Leeds were just not able to impose themselves, like they normally do, because West Ham are more difficult to beat....they players who can mix it up a bit.

Â