PauloBarnesi

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think there is masisve turmoil there. Wouldnt suprise me if they went down this year

I could easily see them in the mix for relegation. They went close last year and there isn’t much to suggest they’ll be better next year.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think there is masisve turmoil there. Wouldnt suprise me if they went down this year

It reminds me a bit of Newcastle this time last year. Had a dodgy start and most of us on here thought they were certs to go down but they improved as the season went on and finished comfortably clear in the end.

A spine of Fabianski-Diop-Ogbonna-Rice-Noble-Bowen-Antonio is much better than bottom 3 standard and Moyes will scrap out the draws and 1-0s with his style. Last season they lost Fabianski and Antonio for long spells in first half of the season and their results massively dipped so need to keep those two fit

Surprised they haven't got a new striker in but guess they'll continue playing Antonio up there given how well he did in the run in.

Fornels nothing player.

Noble finished 18 months ago and yet somehow still starting games.

Cresswell and Frederick's. Can't be two worse fullbacks in the league.

Antonio is the only bright spark and he is more cold than hot

Edited by rodders0223

If one of those anonymous employee satisfaction survey things went around the squad right now, how many do you think would say they actually want to be there?

Easy to make assumptions in defeat but the body language looks bad throughout and they have a lot of big ego’s on big money.

• Like 1

Their record was o.k v some top teams last season, 6 points v Chelsea, 4 v Man. United etc but that's a horrible start. Moyes must be favourite for first manager to lose his job even though there are deeper problems at West Ham than manager given Pellegrini couldn't do much there either.

They lost every single game of their next six last season.

Edited by VillaChris

Â