PauloBarnesi

20 hours ago, Xann said:

BBC

" BBC Radio London's West Ham commentator Nick Godwin said: "Many fans are furious about the recent performances of the team, the fact that they play in a stadium that they don't like and they have a manager they didn't particularly want.

"As Essex Police have pointed out, none of this constitutes an actual emergency. But the fact that a 999 call was made after the game underlines how powerless some Hammers fans now feel." "

Er, no mate.  It doesn't underline how powerless some Hammers fans feel - it underlines what **** tools they are.

• Like 4

On 11/21/2017 at 12:43, bobzy said:

"Many fans are furious about the recent performances of the team, the fact that they play in a stadium that they don't like and they have a manager they didn't particularly want."

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Racist scum most of them. 

To say West Ham United fans are less than impressed with their new manager would be an understatement.

David Moyes probably wasn’t most people’s first choice to replace predecessor Slaven Bilic, and if the club ends up getting relegated they won’t be able to say they weren’t warned.

We made some suggestions for who the club should have brought in instead, but even our most ridiculous and over-the-top tips were no match for reality.

For that, we go over to Stuart, or possibly Stewart, who called up Talksport to have a go at Moyes after the Scot lost his first game in charge against Watford.

Just listen to this five minutes of pure brilliance:

Rather than rushing things, we’ve decided to go over his comments line-by-line:

West Ham fan offers interesting choice to replace David Moyes in bizarre rant 1

“It’s David Moyes, mate, it’s time for him to go, I think.”

Okay, fine, many didn’t want him there to begin with.

“In this day and age, it’s so important when you bring in that manager to have this kind of rescue mission, you need to get off to a good start, and this guy, he’s come in and he’s lost his first game”

It tends to take a little longer than that.

“I’ve seen the lack of passion today, I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Were you not watching the previous game? Or the 3-0 home defeat to Brighton? Or the 3-0 away defeat at Newcastle? Or the 4-0 loss at Man Utd? Or several of the limp defeats last season?

“The players don’t seem to be behind him, and that’s what’s really getting me.”

It’s been one game, Stu.

west-ham

“He’s come in, he knows nothing about the club.”

He knows they’re in East London, at least – he made that clear when he said even if the club went down, he’d be able to have 7 months in East London. Admittedly, that might not make things better.

“He knows nothing about East London. What I want to see is an East London lad taking charge.”

Surely you don’t mean giving someone the job just because they’re from East London?

“I know, call me outrageous, I think Mark Noble.”

Oh, right, that’s exactly what you mean.

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/west-ham-fan-rant-david-moyes-replacement/334660

This cant be real :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moyes as useless as everyone expected.

Will he even win a game before he is sacked? Their  next three are Man. City away and Arsenal and Chelsea at home. :lol:

He goes to an Everton team struggling for confidence and with a injury hit defence and plays Andre Ayew on his own upfront. :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â