Tickets

limpid

As per the semi final, please do not attempt to buy or sell tickets or client references on this site. You are fine talking about your experiences, but don't try to directly buy or sell in any thread.

Thanks.

Booked up! Chuffed.

There are seats let in lower. Had the chance to buy 4 together in block 126 but @ £120 chose not to

Is it 1 ticket per ref?

Yeah but you can buy multiple and assign other valid references tot he other tickets.

• Like 1

Just a warning to those going tomorrow, I heard one of the ticket staff telling another guy that people will probably want to come in early tomorrow in order to get a ticket.

Lower tier was completely sold out, only the outsides of the middle and upper were available to me.

Information on Arsenal date.

http://mobile.avfc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=4708927

Tickets for our FA Cup final against Arsenal go on sale tomorrow morning to supporters with an 8+ game booking history from this season.

They are available via our ONLINE BOX OFFICE, in person at Villa Park or on the 0800 612 0970 phoneline.

Please be aware, they are not available from the City Centre ticket office.

You will be required to have all your Client Reference details to hand at point-of-sale.

Tickets for the final are expected to sell out on Wednesday, a date when they will be available to fans with a 7+ game booking history this season.

Any extra criteria will be communicated here on Wednesday if there is availability.

Edited by myb

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4708927,00.html

Tickets for our FA Cup final against Arsenal go on sale tomorrow morning to supporters with an 8+ game booking history from this season.

They are available via our ONLINE BOX OFFICE, in person at Villa Park or on the 0800 612 0970 phoneline.

Please be aware, they are not available from the City Centre ticket office.

You will be required to have all your Client Reference details to hand at point-of-sale.

Tickets for the final are expected to sell out on Wednesday, a date when they will be available to fans with a 7+ game booking history this season.

Any extra criteria will be communicated here on Wednesday if there is availability.

The match at Wembley Stadium takes place on Saturday May 30, with a 5.30pm kick-off

Got mine :) had a choice of with corner in the top tier, went for a £50 one on the opposite side to the dugouts. Was directly behind the goal for the semi which I would've preferred, just happy to be there though so no complaints!

My booking history allows me to get mine tomorrow so fingers crossed they're right about it selling out on Wednesday!

They will be I'm sure. They have access to info we do not.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Well done to the club for providing an update on the ticket situation today. Looking forward to securing tickets for my son and myself on Tuesday but will only believe it when the job is done! Best of luck to everyone looking for tickets on Tuesday, Weds & beyond that. 

Edited by John

Â