Tickets

limpid

My pal had the same problem online with the errors displayed at the checkout.

He then spent 45mins trying to get through on the phone only to be told he had purchased them an hour ago online lol

Seems like it all went through just failures to send/confirm purchased confirmation at checkout.

guess i was one of the lucky ones...it only errored out on me once then let me buy for me and my 4 mates 2nd time around. website wasnt even that slow. a mate spoke to ticket office yesterday who believed there will be tickets left tomorrow

My mate tried for myself and him to get tickets from 8:30am and crashed 5 times when getting to checkout so had to start again.

In the end managed to get the tickets at around 11am online in end :)

Think a lot of people who didn't meet the criteria today still tried online to log in and purchase tickets making it a lot slower to purchase

I got really lucky with the internet this morning. Straight on at 8.50, no waiting and no crashing. Got the confirmation email 3 times though so maybe a sign that it was struggling!

Wonder if Villa will give an indication of how many tickets are left at the end of today?

Would not want to be queuing/online thinking that you might miss out. I'd have countdown music going in my head! [emoji3]

Wonder if Villa will give an indication of how many tickets are left at the end of today?

Would not want to be queuing/online thinking that you might miss out. I'd have countdown music going in my head! [emoji3]

Dislike :(

This will be me tomorrow...

Does anyone know if pre-season games are counted as part of the criteria?

I rang up a few weeks ago when the criteria was first announced just to check and was told that they are, but then rang up  today was told they’re apparently not!

As usual there is nothing on the site confirming what does count and what doesn’t…

Does anyone know if pre-season games are counted as part of the criteria?

I rang up a few weeks ago when the criteria was first announced just to check and was told that they are, but then rang up today was told they’re apparently not!

As usual there is nothing on the site confirming what does count and what doesn’t…

Try booking online. There is no queue at the moment.

For those of you looking to buy tomorrow - I'd think that if you get on early enough you'll be fine. Just looked at availability and is showing as 2 x green blocks and 8 x amber. Even if no more blocks are released I'd think that'd mean some tickets will be available.

Edited by myb
  • Like 1

Â