Tickets

limpid

Woohoo

Anyone with seats near me, pipe up

I'd actually take that picture down. Plenty of people had their tickets cloned because they posted them on twitter and such.

This was from the semi final

Aston Villa v Liverpool: Fans warned over FA Cup semi-final ticket fraud
Club warn fans to be careful not to have their FA Cup semi-final tickets cloned

Aston Villa have today issued a warning to fans to prevent them from having their tickets fraudulently duplicated.

Fans are now starting to receive their tickets and have been told to be careful when posting pictures on social media.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-v-liverpool-fans-9043350

Woohoo

I'd actually take that picture down. Plenty of people had their tickets cloned because they posted them on twitter and such.

This was from the semi final

Aston Villa v Liverpool: Fans warned over FA Cup semi-final ticket fraud
Club warn fans to be careful not to have their FA Cup semi-final tickets cloned

Aston Villa have today issued a warning to fans to prevent them from having their tickets fraudulently duplicated.

Fans are now starting to receive their tickets and have been told to be careful when posting pictures on social media.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-v-liverpool-fans-9043350

;)

Woohoo

I'm sitting in front of you....

We can be FA Cup Final VT buddies

Got sniff of a couple of tickets. Anyone got category 3 tickets (£70 ones), where about in the stadium are they? Top tier of the stadium I assume? Possibly got a chance of £120 ones too (which I think will be near the halfway line), so wanting to know if it's worth paying the extra? I've sat upstairs (which was fine) and down, but I'm wondering if people think it's worth paying £50 more for?. 

Edit:

To save limpid the job of having to delete posts, please just answer the questions if you can, and don't ask if you can have one of the tickets!  :)

Edited by dAVe80

As per the semi final, please do not attempt to buy or sell tickets or client references on this site. You are fine talking about your experiences, but don't try to directly buy or sell in any thread.

Thanks.

Just want to check, Can you buy your wembley tickets online or have you got to go Villa itself to buy them.

I bought mine online. Only thing you cant do online is the official travel.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how tickets are sold in relation to blocks?

There doesn't seem to be any information anywhere as to how many category one tickets there are or which blocks are for sale when or whether you can chose seats at the front of a block etc. It just seems to be a case of buying blindly and being grateful!

For example, does anyone have a definite guide to which blocks are category 1, 2, 3 or 4 as there a multiple maps for Wembley depending on event. 

It seems odd in this day and age that the choice is so limited - I can't think of any event from Villa to concerts to comedy to the cinema that you don't get a seating plan BEFORE you book.

They have a certain amount of blocks to choose from in each price category. You select your block and Villa decide which seat and row you sit in.

The price category should be either coloured to match each price or once you select a block and it will tell you what price category it is.

Anyone know the best way to buy Club Wembley seats? I've written (as I'm in Singapore) to Circuit and got no response, will call them later to try, any other advise appreciated. Cheers.

You need to be a Club Wembley member

People on here have managed to buy them

I don't think any of those are officially through club wembley though. Either they've known someone or the tickets have been via unofficial agencies.

I did hear that the Final was one event that there isn't a club wembley members resale, but have no idea whether that is true or not.

Â