Tickets

limpid

Starting to worry if i can get me and the misses some tickets , gotta wait till the 12th before we can try , anyone reckon we'll have any left by then ?

I'm with you bro. 

I'm pretty confident there will be some left, purely on maths alone. The max we can sell by that point is circa £20k. But it's going to be one hell of a sweaty arse crack of a morning. 

• Like 1

I think the £70 tickets in the lower tier behind the goal will be right down at the front in the first few rows which is why they are cheaper than the rest of the lower tier.

I booked ours in the upper 543 for £70 - no idea how far forward or back that will be though, or whether the whole block is £70 as that was the only choice I had.   I would have thought seats towards the back will be £50.

They are now selling £50 tickets in 543 so that must mean the £70 ones are in the front half as it shows on that stadium plan.

I think you will be fine on the 12th.  I think it could go down to 7 game history to be honest.

I agree... Maybe even a bit lower. They would have started at a higher number of games otherwise.

I can get some through the Belgian supporters club. Only €750(£550)/piece, bus trip and drinks included :)

Can you get me one and say knock off £150 for the bus trip and drinks  ;)

although to be fair, probably worth going the extra hour down the motorway and meeting up in Belgium and enjoying the trip

It's only London so there won't be a lot of time to get pissed. The extra couple of hours to Birmingham did me no good last weekend  :D

I have got a ticket through connections but it's in the Arsenal end. Do I brave it?

No.

I did this against United in 2010,never again. Horrible experience, even if we won. I'd rather have been in a pub full of Villa fans.

• Like 2

Got my tickets in Club Wembley - Villa end Row 2. Cost me about $1000 but I cannot wait!

I got the week off work booked. My wife happens to be on tour in Germany and Austria (she's a musician) so I'm flying to Frankfurt to join her for a few days then Salzburg to Stansted on the 29th. Apt in London booked with a mate who's flying over from NYC for the game. He's an Arsenal fan and the winner will buy the loser dinner.

I can't believe I'm going to watch Aston Villa in the FA Cup final. This will be F'kin AMAZING!!!

Just hope there won't be any Arsenal fans near me in the 'neutral' Club Wembley Villa section.

If you are surrounded by knobs then simply get in the lift and go up or down a level then go have a disco,

No one will be sitting down so no need to worry about a seat, my pals did this for the semi final  ;)

Edited by Kingman

Got my tickets in Club Wembley - Villa end Row 2. Cost me about $1000 but I cannot wait!

I got the week off work booked. My wife happens to be on tour in Germany and Austria (she's a musician) so I'm flying to Frankfurt to join her for a few days then Salzburg to Stansted on the 29th. Apt in London booked with a mate who's flying over from NYC for the game. He's an Arsenal fan and the winner will buy the loser dinner.

I can't believe I'm going to watch Aston Villa in the FA Cup final. This will be F'kin AMAZING!!!

Just hope there won't be any Arsenal fans near me in the 'neutral' Club Wembley Villa section.

If you are surrounded by knobs then simply get in the lift and go up or down a level then go have a disco,

No one will be sitting down so no need to worry about a seat, my pals did this for the semi final  ;)

Thats good to know. I would prefer to be in with the section below bouncing around like a lunatic!

Any idea if you get back up to Club Wembley once you leave?

Thats good to know. I would prefer to be in with the section below bouncing around like a lunatic!

Any idea if you get back up to Club Wembley once you leave?

Yeah just keep all your paper work with you. 

Apparently they went up & down several times and only got asked once,

Just played dumb and said he had a call off his dad in the lower who had lost his wallet so needed to pop down with some cash  ;)

To be honest they are more interested in folk trying to sneak into Club Wembley rather than trying to escape lol

Like i say just keep you're paper work with you and they can't refuse you entry back into the Club if you have your documents.

I have got a ticket through connections but it's in the Arsenal end. Do I brave it?

Dont bother. I have been offered loads in the arsenal end. I would rather watch in a pub with villa fans than do that. What is the point if you cant celebrate scoring without the fear of getting your head kicked in

• Like 2

Â