Tickets

limpid

As per the semi final, please do not attempt to buy or sell tickets or client references on this site. You are fine talking about your experiences, but don't try to directly buy or sell in any thread.

Thanks.

I've no idea if this site is reliable (please delete if not) but I saw this on FB

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7518654#ixzz3Xqqyti1G

So just an early bit of information on the FA Cup final that you might have noticed Aston Villa will be required to play in !!!!!!!!!

The final ticket prices are as follows:

£50, £70, £90 and £120. '

(so you can compare from your semi tickets, those categories were: £33, £43, £53 and £63).

Our allocation you assume will be the same as previous years... 25 000 (although some are saying it was 22 500).

The FA explain:

As well as the 50,000 ticket split between the two Finalists, approximately 20,000 tickets will be distributed to volunteers through the football family which includes counties, leagues, local clubs and charities. Football family tickets will also include the 92 Premier League and Football League clubs, plus another 134 Full Member clubs and all clubs that have reached the Third Round Proper of this season`s competition. As The FA Cup Final is part of the Club Wembley membership package, 17,000 tickets will be used by Club Wembley members.

I think it's a disgrace that so many tickets are taken away from the semi final allocation. Every fan that went to the Semi Final should have the opportunity to go to the final should they choose to go!!

• Like 3

I think it's a disgrace that so many tickets are taken away from the semi final allocation. Every fan that went to the Semi Final should have the opportunity to go to the final should they choose to go!!

Agreed. I went yesterday but I don't think I'll be able to get tickets for the final. When you consider the Wembley holds 90k, 44% of people at the final won't be fans of ourselves or Arsenal. That's disgusting.

Our lions club has been told it's 22,500

No one questions why a 90k sweater stadium only gets 85k for the semis either

It's bad enough that they give away such a large number to their mates but then when you add in that some of them don't even bother going it's taking he piss, same with the number of empty seats after half time as them lot take their time

And if I'm ranting I might as well add in £4.95 for half a lager...

Welcome to wembley

Edited by villa4europe

If you really want to go try and get some club wembley tickets. I hate club wembley it's all cooperates. There were quite a few empty seats in that section yesterday...and yes they take bloody ages to come back after half-time. But there were definitely a few Villa (and Pool) fans in that section yesterday.

Not all those 17,000 prawn sandwich lot will be in attendance. They just have a seat because they can ££

How many season ticket holders do we have? I got my semi-final tickets in the very first window after season ticket holders so just trying to work out if I'm likely to be able to get tickets for this.

How many season ticket holders do we have? I got my semi-final tickets in the very first window after season ticket holders so just trying to work out if I'm likely to be able to get tickets for this.

around 18k ST 

I Reckon our remaining games will all sell out so folk can boost up their booking history!

Makes no difference they don't even take league games into consideration, you could have just been to three FA cup games all season and you have priority over someone who has attended every league game + 2 fa cup games.

• Like 1

Â