Tickets

limpid

Doesnt look like many tickets available.

3 green blocks in upper, 4 amber in upper and 3 amber in lower all the rest are red.

Ballpark figure at first glance would be 4k this morning

That's not all that's left they just sell block by block.

I am now eligible to buy but waiting for my mates at 2pm.  It's killing me, I just keep logging on and staring at it.

• Like 1

Woah! Fortunately, the gamble paid off. I could've bought mine last week but I waited until today so that my brother could sit with us. I'm so glad we got tickets because I probably would've murdered him otherwise!

I know they sell block by block etc, but for anyone wondering, here is what is currently on offer as of 9:30 am.

Wembley_availability.png

Apparently the lower tier is sold out, I reckon this will sell very early Wednesday

Source?

That's a shame if true. But if the lower has only just sold out, there has to be at least 3/4k left?

My wife! Well actually that's what all the ticket office staff were saying when she got ours this morning, she got to the counter by about 10.15.....

As for figures pass, I don't know when the blocks change from green to Amber if that makes sense?!

been offered  tickets in arsenal end from three different people

great, would rather watch at home or pub with fellow villains then a bunch of gooners. what enjoyment would that be if we score?

been offered  tickets in arsenal end from three different people

great, would rather watch at home or pub with fellow villains then a bunch of gooners. what enjoyment would that be if we score?

Take it, flog it extortionately to an Arsenal fan then buy one in club Wembley.

Â