Tickets

limpid

I was holding out for Category 1 tickets thinking once in a lifetime etc but when they became available today, I just thought they're so close the the corner do I really care about sitting one block further over? I just want to be there, the view is almost secondary! Made sure I would see any presentation if we are that lucky/good so all booked. And saved myself £100. Content.

I think most tickets are Category 2 (£90), a few up in the gods behind the goal are Category 4 (£50) and then there's a weird subsection of Category 3 (£70) in some areas like the block I chose - 132; you could select £90 seats or £70 seats and for the sake of what, in a worse case scenario, could be one row difference I just went for £70 ones. I think I'd be a bit peed off if I found out the guy sitting one seat beside/below me had spent £20 less per ticket.

Thought we were the home team? I mean we must be considering we are sat in the western end again. 

If so, why are Arsenal's name first on the ticket? I assume alphabetical order, if so that's a stupid way to represent them considering they have a system for choosing who is home and who is away already in place. 

Does it....matter?

Thought we were the home team? I mean we must be considering we are sat in the western end again. 

If so, why are Arsenal's name first on the ticket? I assume alphabetical order, if so that's a stupid way to represent them considering they have a system for choosing who is home and who is away already in place. 

Does it....matter?

Not really. Does any of this... matter? 

Where are the £120 tickets as chances are that is what I will be getting?

You'll have to be VERY quick off the mark to get them. There's very few and they release them in batches. Almost impossible by phone, luck by internet. But they're a few blocks next to the half way line on either side of the pitch - about 6 blocks in total I think. When it turns into a corner it drops to £70/90.

I can get some through the Belgian supporters club. Only €750(£550)/piece, bus trip and drinks included :)

If it was the other way around, and I was travelling to Belgian for a match, I'd jump on that! It was working out at half that (excluding beer money) to travel from the North East of England!

I can get some through the Belgian supporters club. Only €750(£550)/piece, bus trip and drinks included :)

Can you get me one and say knock off £150 for the bus trip and drinks  ;)

Can you get me one and say knock off £150 for the bus trip and drinks  ;)

although to be fair, probably worth going the extra hour down the motorway and meeting up in Belgium and enjoying the trip

I think most tickets are Category 2 (£90), a few up in the gods behind the goal are Category 4 (£50) and then there's a weird subsection of Category 3 (£70) in some areas like the block I chose - 132; you could select £90 seats or £70 seats and for the sake of what, in a worse case scenario, could be one row difference I just went for £70 ones. I think I'd be a bit peed off if I found out the guy sitting one seat beside/below me had spent £20 less per ticket.

I think the £70 tickets in the lower tier behind the goal will be right down at the front in the first few rows which is why they are cheaper than the rest of the lower tier.

I booked ours in the upper 543 for £70 - no idea how far forward or back that will be though, or whether the whole block is £70 as that was the only choice I had.   I would have thought seats towards the back will be £50.

I think the £70 tickets in the lower tier behind the goal will be right down at the front in the first few rows which is why they are cheaper than the rest of the lower tier.

I booked ours in the upper 543 for £70 - no idea how far forward or back that will be though, or whether the whole block is £70 as that was the only choice I had.   I would have thought seats towards the back will be £50.

I find it odd there's no clear map for pricing anywhere. I'd guesstimated these £70 seats were either at the front (gfs far) or right at the back (furthest away) but don't overly care - view will be good enough and if we win I'm sure all be finding a video of it for the 'best' view!

From the map I've seen (see seats highlighted in yellow, ignore prices) Cat 3 tickets (£70 ones) are situated on the very front rows of the lower tier behind the goal, the front half of the upper tier behind the goal, and the back half of the upper tier on the side lines.

Wembley-Seating-Plan.jpg

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Â