Tickets

limpid

I can't get the day off work for when my allocation goes on sale (11th May 2pm), so I'm sending a family member down to get mine from the ticket office. Is queueing necessary do you think? Don't want to send them down an hour early if they can just turn up at 2pm and queue...

Would it not be easier to get them online / over the phone?

They didn't change the criteria over right away for my window for the semi, still hadn't changed about 2 hours later in fact.

Could get them over the phone but I was ringing to get Southampton tickets on Tuesday and it took me 90 mins to get through for those, plus they had already sold out by the time I got through anyway. haha.

That's why I was thinking it might be easier for someone to go down there, not sure if it will be likely to sell out before my window anyway.

• Like 1

7 games this season? I think you have a chance. I think there will still be some available on Weds (the last criteria published). Said previously I think if may even drops one band lower.

I don't want to get anybody over hyped up as the info has come from the ticket office and i know it can vary pending who you speak to, however my pal called up today to book Wet Spam & Burnley tickets to take his tally to 7 for the season was told not to worry as there will be plenty left going into Tuesday! 

Good Luck All.

• Like 2

I guess they chose 7/8 games because maybe at the time the average client ref could have been on around 4/5 given the average attendances,

so dangled the carrot with the last 3 home games. Everton, Wet Spam, Burnley to keep most people in reach.

I've just been told that there is a very good chance that I will be getting a ticket for the final, fingers crossed

Don't believe them!

And I have just been told that I have got tickets

:D :D :D

• Like 1

I can get mine on Tuesday.

I'm expecting it to be rammed so will be getting down to the ticket office pretty early.

Anybody else thinking of doing the same?

2314 of you ;-)

Could you be a bit more precise [emoji6]

Â