Tickets

limpid

Been amazed at the utter garbage I've seen from many - not just a few - on here and elsewhere. People getting slagged off just for asking/begging for tickets. Others slagged off for daring to sell a spare ticket to the highest bidder or for profit.

Some of you are on another planet !!!

Lads today have paid good money for tickets and have been turned away as they were fakes/lost/duplicates. Are they on another planet as well?

Whether it "goes on" or how long it has "gone on for" is neither here nor there.

Tickets are provided on the condition that they are not re-sold. As far as I am concerned, there is a reason for this. Terms and conditions should be a starting point, just like the law is. If we are going to start breaching them, where do we stop?

300 I paid. For a fake..... It's been a long day

Yep, saw a person get stopped at the turnstile. I'm guessing he also had a fake/cancelled ticket.

Happened to me in São Paulo for England v Uruguay. Basically the scumbag had moved his seat so got issued a new ticket and sold me his original cancelled ticket.

I never got a ticket but loved the atmosphere outside the wembley area before the game.

Searched the area but they asked for to much money so I'm glad I didn't bought it.

Saw loads of fans in tears at The Hilton where we watched it in the end being asked to leave their statement and such. Could easily been me.

I never got a ticket but loved the atmosphere outside the wembley area before the game.

Searched the area but they asked for to much money so I'm glad I didn't bought it.

Saw loads of fans in tears at The Hilton where we watched it in the end being asked to leave their statement and such. Could easily been me.

How much were they asking?

800 going down to 500. 

Heard waaay more extreme numbers. Met one older man(arsenal fa) that had already bought one ticket and got turned down at the turnstiles, he then bought a new from a tout for a £1000 quid. Sick.

800 going down to 500.

Heard waaay more extreme numbers. Met one older man(arsenal fa) that had already bought one ticket and got turned down at the turnstiles, he then bought a new from a tout for a £1000 quid. Sick.

He can obviously afford it.

Thing I dont understand with the touts and all these fake tickets is its a really quick way to make a lot of people really really angry at you.

Obviously they scarper by the time of kick off but if someone had screwed me out of £400/500 I would probably be returning to the next big event to see if I could find the guy.

Thing I dont understand with the touts and all these fake tickets is its a really quick way to make a lot of people really really angry at you.

Obviously they scarper by the time of kick off but if someone had screwed me out of £400/500 I would probably be returning to the next big event to see if I could find the guy.

Yeah but what can you do if you find him?

It's not like he gave you a receipt.

I got a Wembley ticket of a bloke in Solihull. Turned out to be a fake. According to the police it's happened to hundreds. Anyone else else on here?

I know a few who got caught out-Bought hospitality tickets I believe. Some even had genuine tickets, sold them for the hospitality ones and then got knocked back at the doors.

Sorry for your misfortune-I guess the scant consolation is the performance we put on was best missed.

heard the seller had sold over 100, not sure where he's from though.

I thought touting tickets was now a criminal offence, so was very surprised to see the touts blatantly offering tickets to everybody that walked down the steps at Wembley tube station in full view of the Police! 

It was so obvious and blatant what was going on they've probably paid them off!

I got a Wembley ticket of a bloke in Solihull. Turned out to be a fake. According to the police it's happened to hundreds. Anyone else else on here?

I know a few who got caught out-Bought hospitality tickets I believe. Some even had genuine tickets, sold them for the hospitality ones and then got knocked back at the doors.

Sorry for your misfortune-I guess the scant consolation is the performance we put on was best missed.

I am. He committed suicide

I am. He committed suicide

Yeah-Same bloke.

I didn't want to put that up on here though.

150 was the figure I heard.

If Villa catch you then the ticket get cancelled. A few people have already seen their ticket cancelled because they were stupid enough to post pictures of the full ticket. It's not because of the high prices either, you're not allowed to resell the ticket full stop.

Is there an email i can contact villa with, i have pics of the guys ticket.

Snitches get stitches
Alot of people got stung, some travelled thousands of miles.

Fantastic comment, lets let them get away with it.

Â