Tickets

limpid

I am so confused as to why people don't book online. 

The **** internet site is broken. I go to chekout and it comes up with an "unknown error". 

**** off. 

:D

started queueing at 7am, got online whilst in the queue and got the tickets! Still had about 75 people in front of me at the time.

I went down because I didn't trust the website to grant me and my mate the right privileges and wasn't sure how the website would hold up. Seems daft living 10mins down the road not to go and queue if it meant guaranteeing me a ticket should the web fail. Would have done whatever it takes to be there on 30th May with such a daft allocation and the first proper selling day for those of us without season tickets.

Block 529 here we come!

• Like 3

started queueing at 7am, got online whilst in the queue and got the tickets! Still had about 75 people in front of me at the time.

I went down because I didn't trust the website to grant me and my mate the right privileges and wasn't sure how the website would hold up. Seems daft living 10mins down the road not to go and queue if it meant guaranteeing me a ticket should the web fail. Would have done whatever it takes to be there on 30th May with such a daft allocation and the first proper selling day for those of us without season tickets.

Block 529 here we come!

How did it work for you online? I cannot get past the basket screen. I assign the tickets and click proceed to payment and then "error".

Oh, it has now kicked me off altogether and I am back in the queue. Lovely. 

Block 529 here we come!

How did it work for you online? I cannot get past the basket screen. I assign the tickets and click proceed to payment and then "error".

And me...in basket but cant buy them!!!

Block 529 here we come!

I'd taken an iPad down with me and my phone. My phone was slow but got connected on the iPad within about 5mins. I didn't get any error messages, once I'd put my card details in and it went past the security screen there was a slight delay for it to load the confirmation, otherwise it seemed ok. Maybe their card processing has gone down?

Just checked my emails- had 3(!) confirmation emails, all timed at 09:10am.

Got to be IT issues with the amount of traffic hitting the site at once. Hope you get sorted soon!

• Like 1

Got mine block 544 

Was quite lucky one of my friends started queing at 3.45 am and offered to squeeze me in the cue ahead of him i got there about 7.40 ish and the ticket office opened at about 8.10 so i didnt have that long to wait in the end .

Thanks Si u legend lol

Not letting me buy online either. Let's me put my card details in but then there's an error after I've clicked purchase. I assume this is the same as everyone else online now?

Does anyone know how long they'll hold tickets in your basket for?

Block 529 here we come!

Get on the train before they go on strike  ;)

Not letting me buy online either. Let's me put my card details in but then there's an error after I've clicked purchase. I assume this is the same as everyone else online now?

Does anyone know how long they'll hold tickets in your basket for?

Till it boots you off and you have to start all over again. 

Â