Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

• 3 weeks later...

for some reason when I think of Steve Watson Villa career Steve Stone springs to mind like they were connected for some reason

More Alan Thompson, both signed the same summer. Thompson had actually had a good season for Bolton the year before (and did well at Celtic after we sold him) but he was just one in a long list we signed from a relegated club and they couldn't handle the step up.

The only connection I can think of between those two players is they are called Steve...

• 1 month later...

I can't be the only person who is warming up for the Blues game by watching old derbies, so how about 24 hours of Blues players you've forgotten about? I'd honestly forgotten most of their squad in the 5-1 game, apart from Jerome, Forssell and Ridgewell, but here were the names that I really really couldn't remember:

Mehdi Nafti

Stuart Parnaby

Radhi Jaidi

Maik Taylor

Edited by HanoiVillan

Oyvind Leonhardsen.. I remember he was promising for Wimbledon, average for Liverpool, then the next thing I remember about him is that he play 3/4 of a season for us and scored a couple of decent goals. Can't remember much else unfortunatley!

Oyvind Leonhardsen.. I remember he was promising for Wimbledon, average for Liverpool, then the next thing I remember about him is that he play 3/4 of a season for us and scored a couple of decent goals. Can't remember much else unfortunatley!

Apart from those goals he was shite

Hmm... that AM that played for Fulham(?) a few years back. Completely carried them and was PL player of the season. African descent (Cameroon?).

He had an average next season (from memory) then just up and disappeared. Any clue? Anyone?

Â