Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

Rob Edwards.

I remember him playing for us once and he did this, amazing.. scoop.. lob... chip thing that hit the cross bar in the game and then I never saw him ever again..

weird.

Was actually talking about him the other day.. He went to wolves.

Last season was wolves u18 coach, been promoted last few days to first team coach.

• Like 1

O'Halloren? Ex-Villa academy player, left back/centre back I think he was. He used to be quite good in championship/football manager if I remember rightly?

Kleberson- Completely forgot about him until I was reading an article about worst transfers ever. Another one I remember from Championship/football manager.

O'Halloran is at Stockport according to latest FM update since that was team I started with. If updated version is correct that Danny Jackman and Darren Byfield are in the same division

Savio Nsereko

I can't believe West Ham paid like £9m-£10m for him.

I saw him live once vs City at Upton Park and he actually had a stormer when he came on but you could tell he was very very raw. Actually found programfrom that game so did a bit more research and the teams that day could fill up this thread 

West Ham: Green, Neill, Tomkins, Upson, Ilunga, Behrami (Nsereko 43), Parker, Collison, Kovac (Spector 83), Di Michele (Lopez 87), Cole.

Subs Not Used: Lastuvka, Sears, Stanislas, Payne.

Man City: Given, Richards (Caicedo 15), Onuoha, Dunne, Bridge, Zabaleta, De Jong (Bojinov 89), Kompany, Ireland, Bellamy (Elano 66), Robinho.

Subs Not Used: Hart, Vassell, Garrido, Berti.

Â