Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

16 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Still at Derby I think although way down the pecking order now.

Talking of Jamaicans who was that striker we had on trial under Houllier but couldn't get a work permit for? Has he done much in Football?

Not really. Omar Cummings, still playing in the mls for San antonio scorpions according to wiki

Edit - actually San Antonio aren't even in the MLS. US second division 

Edited by VillaJ100

Richard Dunne, now finds himself playing 5 a side in France where he lives.  Offered no contract by any club after QPR let him go.  Can't believe no championship club have offered him a deal, he was pretty regular for QPR last season and he wasn't terrible, just exposed.

1 hour ago, PongRiddims said:

Marc Albrighton, who is currently playing the team top of the Prem

He was brilliant again for them today, made one absolutely killer pass that set off a great counter-attack, and a few other key interventions as well. 

Albrighton was the example of a player who showed a lot of promise, then dipped a bit and then massive struggled as we then lost both Young and Downing so teams started to get wise to him and we didn't have players in other areas to take defenders away.

Dare I say it but history seems to be repeating itself with Grealish. He shows promise and then we sell D**ph and Benteke, teams start doubling up on him and he can't influence games anymore.

I wouldn't say Albrighton was forgotten though. I know he struggled to make the Leicester team at first but he was a regular for them second half of the season when they started picking up.

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Nick Powell.

Man. United are putting half their youth team on the bench, where is he? He was named in their CL squad.

He did alright at Wigan in a loan spell a few years back but has disappeared since.

Massive rocket polisher by all accounts. Was practically kicked out of Leicester because of his attitude.

Â