Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

Hmm... that AM that played for Fulham(?) a few years back. Completely carried them and was PL player of the season. African descent (Cameroon?).

He had an average next season (from memory) then just up and disappeared. Any clue? Anyone?

Bouba Diop.

Fulham midfield was quite decent back then....Malbranque....Bouba Diop....Bullard....Boa Morte but they all moved on and did naff all.

Think Bouba Diop even ended up at SHA.

• 1 month later...

That Mats Daehli lad who was at Cardiff. People were raving about him but he barely did anything there and seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth since, wasn't in Norway squad for these play offs.

What happened, he was even being linked with Chelsea at one stage: 

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-lining-7065951

Y'know it's like some of these players aren't quite as good as hyped....

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

That Mats Daehli lad who was at Cardiff. People were raving about him but he barely did anything there and seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth since, wasn't in Norway squad for these play offs.

What happened, he was even being linked with Chelsea at one stage: 

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-lining-7065951

Y'know it's like some of these players aren't quite as good as hyped....

He's at Freiburg in Germany at the moment. Still only 20 mind.....

Injured all the time, sadly. Could've been a good player. He's only young, still, but he just can't stay healthy. I still remember seeing him at 14, a year younger than everyone on the pitch but completely dominant. If I wasn't coaching the other team, I'd be applauding every touch he made on the ball. 

2 hours ago, tarjei said:

I had forgotten about Kiraly and his grey pants. He played a few games for us when we got our keeper out injured. Can't remember who it was at the time. Sørensen, maybe?

...and threw 1 in the net the bastard.

Â