Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

The two Chilean hotshots from the 90's

Marcelo Salas and???

Ooooh! I know, I know!!!

Ivan Zamorano!

Who was that Chilean midfielder Newcastle signed in the late 90s, right ugly bugger he was

Marcelo Salas and???

Ooooh! I know, I know!!!

Ivan Zamorano!

sure between them they only played for Real Madrid, Juventus, Inter Milan, Lazio and River Plate ;)

Marcelo Salas and???

Ooooh! I know, I know!!!

Ivan Zamorano!

sure between them they only played for Real Madrid, Juventus, Inter Milan, Lazio and River Plate ;)

Well... He did ask for Chilean hotshots from the 90s :D

Dennis Rommedahl - one of the fastest players ever in the Premier League, but with close to zero actual footballing abilities. Moved from Charlton to Ajax and did OK there. Won Danish Footballer of the year in 2010.

Retired last summer after moving from Brondby to RKC Waalwijk (where he was loaned to for a season in his PSV days), but made no appearances due to injuries, dissolved his contract and retired.  

Edited by Qwpzxjor1
  • Like 1

Dennis Rommedahl - one of the fastest players ever in the Premier League, but with close to zero actual footballing abilities. Moved from Charlton to Ajax and did OK there. Won Danish Footballer of the year in 2010.

Retired last summer after moving from Brondby to RKC Waalwijk (where he was loaned to for a season in his PSV days), but made no appearances due to injuries, dissolved his contract and retired.  

Weird player, he was pretty damn good for PSV at one point and I recall him playing very well at the world cup in 2002, he scored against France and it was very well taken. I was also obsessed with Champ Manager at that time and he was great on that! He rocks up at Charlton a couple of years later and looked like a sack of shit on the ball. 

I see your pacy RW with zero football ability, and I raise you...Brett Emerton.

Weird player, he was pretty damn good for PSV at one point and I recall him playing very well at the world cup in 2002, he scored against France and it was very well taken. I was also obsessed with Champ Manager at that time and he was great on that! He rocks up at Charlton a couple of years later and looked like a sack of shit on the ball. 

Im sure he was linked with Villa after the World Cup and I was very excited as he was brilliant in that tournament

also that Champ Manager 2001/02 game PSV had an awesome attacking 3 of Bouma, Kezman and Rommedahl :P less than 10 Premier League goals between them 

• Like 1

When I was living in China in 2011, I went to play laser tag with some friends. It turned out to be in a corporate box at the main stadium in Shanghai, which was a bit of a weird place for it. Anyway, as we left, I realised that the stadium was filling up with fans, so purchased a ticket and watched Shanghai Shenhua play some other team, from Xi'an I think, and lo and behold, who was the midfield linchpin for them but Sun Jihai. He must have been in his mid thirties then, apparently he's still playing now. 

Im sure he was linked with Villa after the World Cup and I was very excited as he was brilliant in that tournament

He was heavily linked with us, I think taylor even said he wanted him and Gilberto Silva, Gilberto went to arsenal and we signed the other attacking star from that world cup.

Ulises de la Cruz

Ulises was very underrated in my view and was prob best of players signed that summer Postma, Allback, Boulding, Leonhardsen. dont know what Taylor was on :P

Edited by Zatman

Now manager of Rushall Olympic I think.

Here's a high profile one for you....Sami Khederia. Just seen the Real Madrid team and he isn't playing, Sergio Ramos is holding midfielder. Is he injured again or just totally out of favour as he hardly ever seems to play for them anymore.

Â