Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its quite a lengthy ban, did he murder somebody too? 😂

Was the second time he got caught for cocaine apparently so they gave him a ban long enough that they thought he wouldn't be able to play again. They were wrong :D 

Saido Berahino. Plays for Sheff Wed in League One now. Crazy considering that there was a time when he was being linked with United & City. There were a lot of players around 2013/14 being hyped up that never really did anything of note...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Saido Berahino. Plays for Sheff Wed in League One now. Crazy considering that there was a time when he was being linked with United & City. There were a lot of players around 2013/14 being hyped up that never really did anything of note...

I think he went on strike to go to Spurs, sadly Spurs got lucky

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Had no idea Leicester had signed Ademola Lookman until I watched their highlights and he nearly scored v Man. City.

Reminds me of a few of the young English players who went to Bundesliga 3-4 years ago, is Reece Oxford still out there?

Yes, Oxford is still at Augsburg.

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think he went on strike to go to Spurs, sadly Spurs got lucky

Didn't Pulis reject a load of bids for him? Crazy really as he wasn't playing him much anyway from memory

51 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Khalid Boulahrouz.  Played at the back at wore number 9.  Can't be having that.

Complete hothead. I remember him losing his head in a WC match against Portugal in 06. Whole match was crazy, must have been about 4 red cards and 11 yellows.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Complete hothead. I remember him losing his head in a WC match against Portugal in 06. Whole match was crazy, must have been about 4 red cards and 11 yellows.

His nickname was The Cannibal, what did you expect 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â