Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

Nathanial Chalobah - wasn't he meant to be the next best thing. At Watford now. Played for England not that long ago

His kid brother scoring for Chelsea reminded me of him. 

On 16/08/2021 at 00:03, HanoiVillan said:

I'm sure I've mentioned this before On Here, but I used to work with a Paraguayan guy at the time that Santa Cruz was at City. Their respective girlfriends/wives were really good friends, so he used to spend his weekend evenings playing poker at Santa Cruz's house. This guy was also probably the first fully-paid-up conspiracy theorist I ever knew; I got the full 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' lecture several times.

Sounds reasonable, I doubt if jet fuel can melt steel beams, why would anyone try in the first place

On 16/08/2021 at 21:43, Xela said:

Nathanial Chalobah - wasn't he meant to be the next best thing. At Watford now. Played for England not that long ago

His kid brother scoring for Chelsea reminded me of him. 

the chelsea central midfield graveyard

chalobah got out, im pretty sure that dutch kid did too but i dont know where he went, they still have drinkwater, barkely, bakayoko, loftus cheek all on the books, lewis baker will be next to flirt with the first team get some loans and then end up staying there 5 years too long, will be interesting to see what gilmour does too

they're stockpiling at CB as well, thiago silva has a year left in him at a guess but zouma, ampadu, sarr all need to play football somewhere else this season

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the chelsea central midfield graveyard

chalobah got out, im pretty sure that dutch kid did too but i dont know where he went, they still have drinkwater, barkely, bakayoko, loftus cheek all on the books, lewis baker will be next to flirt with the first team get some loans and then end up staying there 5 years too long, will be interesting to see what gilmour does too

Conor Gallagher too.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2021 at 16:03, HanoiVillan said:

I got the full 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' lecture several times.

Follyfoot is right. Jet fuel in air won't melt steel. But it will easily reach temperatures where steel will begin to soften.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

How crap were goalkeepers in the 90s. Pressman. Ian Walker. David James.

Were they even specially trained in this country then

What?! Those 3 were good keepers! Now if you had said Shaka Hislop and pavel Srnicek I’d understand.

Edited by Tommo_b

20 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

How crap were goalkeepers in the 90s. Pressman. Ian Walker. David James.

Took the best penalty ever though in a shoot out

Â