Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Did he get annoyingly good at some point in the last 7 years, or were we just so awful that we made him look brilliant?

Think it’s a classic case of ex-Villa player only turns it on when they play us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Ally Cissoko

Played over 50 times for us! Now playing in Thailand 

I've seen more mobility in a static caravan. 

22 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Roque Santa Cruz

I'm sure I've mentioned this before On Here, but I used to work with a Paraguayan guy at the time that Santa Cruz was at City. Their respective girlfriends/wives were really good friends, so he used to spend his weekend evenings playing poker at Santa Cruz's house. This guy was also probably the first fully-paid-up conspiracy theorist I ever knew; I got the full 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' lecture several times.

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Did he get annoyingly good at some point in the last 7 years, or were we just so awful that we made him look brilliant?

hard to say, he was shit for us until Sherwood turned up. Not sure he did anything at Everton but has been ok at Watford

Cleverley was a good player. Not sure he ever really believed in himself.

I'd be crying out when he was here for him to dominate games but he never did. He had it in him. Was tidy enough good technique good engine could bomb on.

Just never did it that much.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Lars Bohinen.

I remember him because of a Panini sticker album when I was younger. He was playing for Nottingham Forest at the time and thought he looked scruffy. 

Ha, found the photo

spacer.png

• Like 1

Â