Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic comes to mind!  He has amassed shitloads and god knows how!

Because he's a world class player? :huh:

Albrighton has been good at Leicester, anyone thinking otherwise is just wrong.  FWIW, I thought he looked good here too, but...

• Like 4

On 11/3/2016 at 08:49, guyavfc said:

Dembele left Fulham for Celtic and look at all the attention he is getting now.

Pretty much solely down to his performances in the Champions League, a competition Rangers will not be getting in for a very, very long time.

On 04/11/2016 at 10:10, BOF said:

I can't help feeling it would be a mistake to let him go without ever giving him a try in the first team.  Especially at this level.  I know we're flush with strikers at the moment but the likes of Ayew & McCormack for example aren't exactly number 9s.  Maybe bring him on in the latter stages for a tiring Kodjia.  You never know how a striker will react to an opportunity like this.  Look at Rashford at United.  He wasn't even next in line in the youths for a senior debut, but 2 fortuitous injuries to colleagues and the rest is history.

What about Kozak?

trollface.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Watford ITKs on Twitter claiming he's signing for them next summer

seems like a very premature move from him, even with his contract out next summer he can't talk to them officially until May 

Would be gutted if...

a) we let him go free

b ) we can't retain a player following interest from Watford

Though, it's most likely rubbish, but is a bit of a random link to be made up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Would be gutted if...

a) we let him go free

He won't be starting at Watford either. Dumb move.

The stupidest thing about is he's got 6 months, 30 league games, the FA cup (and seeing as we lose players to the ACON he should have got a chance at some point) before he can officially talk to anyone, his value could have gone up, his contract offer from us could have gone up, if this true then I doubt he'll get a sniff for us now, very very premature from him, trying to run before he can walk

that Liverpool kid they signed was jerome Sinclair, yet to kick for them this season

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Would be gutted if...

a) we let him go free

Premier League club with more money is probably his thought process. 

Seems to excel at youth level but looked very poor to me when he did appear, yes I'm being harsh given he had something like 20 mins against Newcastle but he looked to me like an utter headless chicken. 

As things stand we can't really justify giving him a big role, no way is he more effective than someone like Kodjia and you can't justify him playing ahead of players like McCormack and Gestede who are at least 'proven' at this level. Agbonlahor would also be more effective at this stage.

I'd say that if RHM was that good he'd be getting more game time. If he mind really is made up and he wants to leave then we should discard of him in January since his presence here is a pure waste of money on top of the sunk cost we have blown on his development so far.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Â