Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Toggling the "Debris" on and off on this satellite thing is slightly scary.

We done made a massive space mess.

And to think we're usually so careful.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

My absolute favourite part is the bit of Greenland that is three hours ahead of the rest of Greenland.

Another odd one is the tiny part of the South Eastern edge of WA (Eucla) that has its own time zone that is neither West Australian time nor South Australian central time, they just split the difference. I mean why? At least with the Greenland one, there's a logic, of sorts, to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Sort of map related. For anyone who wants to switch from WM to Tonga FM with relative ease.

It's brilliant. I've been using it for a few years. Sometimes, just sometimes it doesn't encrypt Saturday football on 5live. I have a VPN and don't really listen to the football on the radio anymore so I'm not sure it's still the case.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2021 at 15:50, HanoiVillan said:

It's only when you look carefully at this you realise what a complete mess it is:

World_Time_Zones_Map.png

My absolute favourite part is the bit of Greenland that is three hours ahead of the rest of Greenland.

Having had to work with my company's office in India a lot, it's always pissed me off that they stick a half hour in there as well.

I mean come on.

On 13/02/2021 at 16:50, HanoiVillan said:

It's only when you look carefully at this you realise what a complete mess it is:

World_Time_Zones_Map.png

I always like how China said we ain't playing that game pal

That's over 3000m in one time zone 

• Like 1

World_Time_Zones_Map.png

not the bit of Australia that’s 8 3/4s? I imagine that’s the area around one guys house who was always a few minutes late to work.

World_Time_Zones_Map.png

Ugh, -2 FTL. What a loser zone.

• Like 1

Â