The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Desperately unlucky today, the players just aren't good enough. Regardless of what you think of the manager.

Players looked to be behind him to today as well.

I actually do feel sorry for him.

I dislike him as a person, and he's a shit manager. But he's been here less than  a year and looks like he's aged a decade. Just like Lambert and McLeish, this job **** crushes the life out of people. The club is rotten.

I'd agree with that actually - the club is rotten to the core.

Sherwood still needs to go though if we are to have any sort of chance of staying up although as I've said before, I'm starting to not care about staying up anyway given how it's the same shit every season.

What a clown. We got ripped apart down the left side where his 2 experienced heads were playing. Fkn eejit, piss off out the club you nob

Only for the last 15 minutes, to be fair.  Bringing on Barrow completely changed the game.

I don't think we were that bad today.  However, we still lost.

• Like 1

man i actually felt sorry for him. But its time for a change. We either win or lose. We rarely draw under Tim due to his tactics and unfortunately we have too many losses.

Playing Richardson and Lescott were costly today. Not bringing on another midfielder was costly as we got overrun in the second half. Just no plan B. Gestede on but noone on to cross for him.

Shambles. We have a decent team who can keep us up if we bring in the right manager.

• Like 2

8 defeats in 10 and 6 in a row. Can't have stats like that in this game.

He will be sacked.

We need to pay BIG money for a PROPER manager and give him a PROMISE of as much funds as needed in January.

I don't think the squad is THAT bad. Enough to stay up in the right hands. 

• Like 1

I actually do feel sorry for him.

I dislike him as a person, and he's a shit manager. But he's been here less than  a year and looks like he's aged a decade. Just like Lambert and McLeish, this job **** crushes the life out of people. The club is rotten.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit

Being a football manager is a funny job your always well paid regardless of being a complete and utter failure

Or in Tim's case a complete and utter fraud

If he said, and truly meant, that he 'couldn't get more centre forwards on the pitch' suggesting that is how to solve our problems, it would neatly sum up his absolute cluelessness. It's what a 6 year old losing on Fifa would do - throw on all the strikers, we'll definitely score then!

Lambert panicked against Bradford doing that and then called it the biggest mistake of his career.

Â