The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I actually think we played, and were set-up, fine today. Easily deserving a draw if not a win. In fact I'd go as far as saying that from the games I've watched this season, which is the majority, that individual mistakes and not taking chances etc have cost us just as much as poor management from Tim. That said its a results business and the current run has rendered his position all but untenable, best for all for a change.

I agree. We played OK today. Could have probably been a lot less open after we went 1-0 up though and that is one of Tim's biggest faults.

you have to put it in context....2 really shite teams...

10 games 8 losses...a lucky win against a promoted team, a draw against a rubbish team and 8 defeats 

for me that says it all

I actually think we played, and were set-up, fine today. Easily deserving a draw if not a win. In fact I'd go as far as saying that from the games I've watched this season, which is the majority, that individual mistakes and not taking chances etc have cost us just as much as poor management from Tim. That said its a results business and the current run has rendered his position all but untenable, best for all for a change.

I agree. We played OK today. Could have probably been a lot less open after we went 1-0 up though and that is one of Tim's biggest faults.

10 games 8 losses...a lucky win against a promoted team, a draw against a rubbish team and 8 defeats 

for me that says it all

The context is key, I know some are keen to keep the excuses flowing however the only important number is our points tally, 4 points by the end of October is an utter disgrace. Sherwood has done a disgraceful job at this football club and needs to be sacked tonight. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Uncle Fester deserves no time as caretaker manager he needs to go when Sherwood does

Maybe Chelsea are in need of a toilet cleaner he can hug mourinho whenever he likes

totally agree...i have no idea what he brings to the club, no idea

Well at least we get a 42 game season next year and ticket prices should come down too. It's win win really, more football and less cost. Premier league is shite anyway :D

46 plus playoffs ;)

I feel even better now. Thanks!! :clap:

for me that says it all

The context is key, I know some are keen to keep the excuses flowing however the only important number is our points tally, 4 points by the end of October is an utter disgrace. Sherwood has done a disgraceful job at this football club and needs to be sacked tonight. 

is anyone making excuses? Seems everyone thinks he should go.

Sherwood must be the only manager that we have had over the last 5 or 6 years that everyone wants sacked.

I'm pretty loyal with all our managers... and haven't wanted Sherwood sacked up before today.

I like to see managers being given time to turn things around.

But i've just moved into the time to sack Sherwood camp.

• Like 2

The performance was ok for the main part, but even that was in spite of him. Thanks to 2 or 3 players holding their end up.

The system was **** gash, again. Different, again. Nonsensical, again. A winger based system without wingers.

He's done isn't he, surely? Just **** off now, thanks.

Don't get me wrong, the whole Lambert era was terrible but I have no doubt in my mind we'd be doing much better with him then we are now Sherwood.

Can't believe I'm even saying that as I thought it would be impossible to get any worse than Lambert. 

I actually disagree. I think people have forgotten just how bad we were at the end of the Lambert era.

Don't get be wrong though, they're both just terrible.

Moyes is the only one who can save us.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, the whole Lambert era was terrible but I have no doubt in my mind we'd be doing much better with him then we are now Sherwood.

Can't believe I'm even saying that as I thought it would be impossible to get any worse than Lambert. 

I actually disagree. I think people have forgotten just how bad we were at the end of the Lambert era.

Don't get be wrong though, they're both just terrible.

Moyes is the only one who can save us.

we'd be doing better with lambert because we'd be in the championship had he stayed. Unfortunately we're such a mess of a club, we end up going from shit to shit when it comes to appointments.

Â