The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Ok don't shoot me but id take Poyet, given what little is available.  Forget his time at Sunderland, that squad is a pile of turd both ability and attitude wise.  He was pissing against the wind there.

His squad was a pile of turd at Sunderland also known he likes to take a turd on the dressing room floor.

Massive no thanks!!

I wouldn't read too much into betting odds for a manager ever.  They suspended betting on Moyes after O'Neill left, we ended up with Gerard Houllier who was so reluctant to come he actually worked his two weeks notice at the French FA. 

• Like 1

The right way to go about things would have been to play positive football against Stoke. Instead of the ridiculous team he sent out.

Yep.

Yes I agree and if he goes down that route again I will join the Sherwood out brigade! Hopefully he has learnt his lesson. 

The right way to go about things would have been to play positive football against Stoke. Instead of the ridiculous team he sent out.

Yep.

Yes I agree and if he goes down that route again I will join the Sherwood out brigade! Hopefully he has learnt his lesson. 

Unfortunately Timmy doesn't do learning lessons 

I've seen some daft stuff on here over the years, not least in reference to Barry Bannan.

But Moyes being a backward step on Sherwood is right up there.

I get it now, its about clever use of words. You are right, you didn't call anyone daft (OED ridiculous, laughable,risible).Actually BTW I never said you personally did - and the sarcasm of the guy apologising is hilarious too.

Anyone who reads the last few pages will see various digs at the comments of ( but I guess not at the sayers of) those who have tried to put any view at contrast to the current Sherwood Out line. None are offensive, but equally none are part of a reasonable and po?its way of speaking to people.  So I suppose as long as I say I have seen some up their own backside preening know it all ' the Manager is a cock and I can pick a better man/owner/formation/ transfer policy' childish intolerant  Neanderthal stuff on here over the vyears but the current views are right up there, I'm OK ?

Come on mate.

You have every right to hold any opinion you want.

But we also have the right to give our views on that opinion, even if that's not a view you like. If you say something that we deem to be daft or bizarre then we can say so.

If you don't like people disagreeing with your opinion then don't give it.

Edited by Stevo985

I think he is. He's learnt that the right way to go about things is to play positive football.  Thats what he tried on saturday, unfortunately he was let down by Guzan, but we have already been there.

So it's taken him 9 games to realise we need to attack to win games, how many do you think it will take him to work out a side that can actually win one?

There is no sign I can see that he is learning anything.

Except Man City I dont think its as difficult as made out. Everton, Swansea, Watford and Southampton we could get points from and then Tim big game at White Hart Lane anything can happen

How likely do you think it is that we get enough points from those games that were not bottom of the league at the end of that run?

Â