The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I would probably predict something like;

Swansea - D, Spurs - L, Man City - L,

Everton - D, Watford - W, Southampton - L,

I know, I know, I'm an optimist. Obv I've no idea what will happen, just think that 5 points out of that lot would probably be a max unless we snatch a win vs Swans or Everton.

Swansea - L, Spurs - L, Man City - L,

I know, I know, I'm an optimist. Obv I've no idea what will happen, just think that 5 points out of that lot would probably be a max unless we snatch a win vs Swans or Everton.

Corrected for you.

We can't possibly compete against Swansea, even with Mourinho at the helm, none of our players would get near the Swansea team, haven't you heard?

if Newcastle can score six goals, surely a ridiculous fluke goal like a deflection off of Grealish's quiff will go in and get us a point or three. I would say 80% of the goals we have conceded have been pathetic. Bout time we benefited from another team's clown school level defending, deflections and biased referring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3278337/Tim-Sherwood-admits-bored-watching-Aston-Villa-team.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Tim Sherwood says he is bored by watching his Aston Villa side and has told them they must not be scared to lose.
The beleaguered boss is under pressure with Villa five points from safety having lost their last five games.
They have scored just two goals in their last four and Sherwood admitted his frustration.

‘The last few weeks have been boring, I’ve felt bored watching it,’ he said. ‘People going square, sideways, I’m not telling them to do that. I’m telling them to express themselves.’
There have been suggestions that a failure to beat Swansea on Saturday could seal his fate, but after Saturday’s defeat by Chelsea he rejected suggestions he must be more pragmatic to save his job. 

‘Why do we need to be more pragmatic? I would never be pragmatic,’ he said. ‘I’ve done it a few times but I don’t like myself for it.
‘I’m trying to instil in them not to be scared to lose. If anyone should be scared to lose then it should be me. But I’m not. I want to go out on the front foot and if I die, I die on my sword.

‘I’m trying to find the right formula, we’re a team in transition with a young group of players. It’s obvious for everyone to see.’
A press officer denied Sherwood the opportunity to answer questions surrounding Villa’s infamous summer recruitment policy of almost exclusively signing youngsters to fill the void left by a number of departed star names.
But Sherwood added: ‘I appreciate the way the players adapted and tried to do what I asked since the international break which is to press a little bit higher, with that higher line and you have to be brave to do that here.’

Swansea - L, Spurs - L, Man City - L,

Corrected for you.

We can't possibly compete against Swansea, even with Mourinho at the helm, none of our players would get near the Swansea team, haven't you heard?

They'll come to Vp next week and outclass us. Shelvey, Ki and Sigurdsson will dominate the midfield and we won't get a kick until they score. Then they'll sit back for the rest of the game knowing that our 'brilliant' flair players won't be able to break them down. The thought of Alan Hutton running down the wing lumping balls in to Rudy Gestede is making my mouth water

Except Man City I dont think its as difficult as made out. Everton, Swansea, Watford and Southampton we could get points from and then Tim big game at White Hart Lane anything can happen

How likely do you think it is that we get enough points from those games that were not bottom of the league at the end of that run?

It all depends on how we play, if and its a big if we play like we did 1st half yesterday we could get 7 points. Swansea and Watford we should be certainly aiming for wins

‘The last few weeks have been boring, I’ve felt bored watching it,’ he said. ‘People going square, sideways, I’m not telling them to do that. I’m telling them to express themselves.’ - Tim Sherwood

‘The last few weeks have been boring, I’ve felt bored watching it,’ he said. ‘People going square, sideways, I’m not telling them to do that. I’m telling them to express themselves.’ - Tim Sherwood

I normally get annoyed at his quotes, but I have to admit that is pretty funny. 

He shouldn't have a dig at Westwood. He should just drop him.

But Westwood does all the little things so well. If you understood football, you'd appreciate him.

:trollface:

• Like 2

Â