Carles Gil

bose

I just hope the poor guy gets to play soon. The longer he is out of the team, the higher the expectations are building, and the more he is being elevated in fans' imaginations to the new Messi, etc.

He's actually only played in 5 league games, we lost them all and we only scored twice.

So it's not in my mind nailed on that he will come on and transform the side as some seem to expect.

It will help that he has better quality team-mates and a better manager than last season but he may still need time to find his feet in the premier league.

Edited by briny_ear

Looking forward to seeing how he fits into our new team 

I'm looking forward to seeing how our team fits around him. Technically the most gifted of our players I think he should be the first name on the teamsheet every week if available. 

• Like 1

I just hope the poor guy gets to play soon. The longer he is out of the team, the higher the expectations are building, and the more he is being elevated in fans' imaginations to the new Messi, etc.

He's actually only played in 5 league games, we lost them all and we only scored twice.

So it's not in my mind nailed on that he will come on and transform the side as some seem to expect.

It will help that he has better quality team-mates and a better manager than last season but he may still need time to find his feet in the premier league.

It seems like you post this bollocks on every other page now. Jesus christ.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to seeing how our team fits around him. Technically the most gifted of our players I think he should be the first name on the teamsheet every week if available. 

That is a crazy claim. He is already 23, and without the pedigree of any of our signings. He is good, and hopefully will improve, but you should be realistic.

That is a crazy claim. He is already 23, and without the pedigree of any of our signings. He is good, and hopefully will improve, but you should be realistic.
22 #justsaying

He's really only 22? Hmmm. I don't know why this is news to me.

He's got a shit load of potential hasn't he? Haven't they all in fact. Awesome.

I think that is what's making me feel so optimistic, and excited about the team at the moment; they have such potential!

You have to bear in mind he's only fifteen.

Yeah he's just had his 11plus results and gets to go to a grammar school . Will be a good youth prospect at 11 years of age. Great when he matures.

Gil just came off at 72 minutes. 

Jack Woodward unsure about whether he was meant to come off or whether it was injury related (he took a knock a little earlier). 

Edited by Fab

Yeah just a precaution no doubt as if he's in Sherwoods plans and he's playing well then he may be a dead cert to start on Saturday. Maybe all three are dead certs to play/start on Saturday seeing as Adama's fitness doesn't seem to be an issue either.

Â