Carles Gil

bose

Let's see shall we I'm usually right with this type of stuff. Look past the oh he must be injured stuff. Stop taking everything at face value

When have you been 'usually right'?

Sherwood has been bigging Carles up in recent days. He wouldn't do that if he wasn't in his plans

disappointing he wasnt in the squad again. Sherwood said on Friday were good for injuries except Okore. Felt he would have made a difference today. Hopefully he gets a run midweek

disappointing he wasnt in the squad again. Sherwood said on Friday were good for injuries except Okore. Felt he would have made a difference today. Hopefully he gets a run midweek

He wouldn't of got off the bench anyway.......

Let's see shall we I'm usually right with this type of stuff. Look past the oh he must be injured stuff. Stop taking everything at face value

When have you ever been right?

You were wrong about Veretout and Traore not signing.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

3 things I dont take at face value:

1. Things said to the media

2. Things reported by the media

3. That post

• Like 1

3 things I dont take at face value:

1. Things said to the media

2. Things reported by the media

3. That post

And ITK on VT :P

May as well sell. Really don't think he's in the plans which is shocking. Happy to be proved wrong but if he starts more than a league cup game and maybe 2 leagle games I'll be surprised. Crazy waste of talent. The fact that gabby has a guaranteed starting spot every week only makes things worse.thought big ray would have changed that

Lmfao you big woman
Don't be so sexist and insult women. Some are quite intelligent!

Tim has been much more positive about him talking recently, putting him in the bracket with Grealish so I don't think people should be worrying,  he did come off the under 21 game with a knock while Grealish played full 90 minutes.

We'll see him in the next week.

As soon as they're all fit. We really need to go with Grealish, Gil and Traore behind a striker.

If he's fit, I'd be tempted to play these three behind Ayew on Tuesday, with Veretout and Sanchez behind.

I like it in principle but I would probably want to give Sanchez and Grealish 30 minutes max to keep their fitness levels up but not tire them for the weekend. The other 3 need minutes under their belt more than anything else I'd say. 

N'Zogbia can **** off to League 2 for all I care.

That gives me an idea. On a completely separate note, what time does the Notts County bus arrive this evening?
  • Like 1

Â