Carles Gil

bose

Gil better be good, we really need more up front. I'm a bit worried.

Really?

It's not as though the burden is completely on him. There's Grealish and Traore too. Not to mention the others such as Sinclair, Ayew, Gestede (carefully not mentioning Gabby!).

We've more options than at least half of the league.

Really?

It's not as though the burden is completely on him. There's Grealish and Traore too. Not to mention the others such as Sinclair, Ayew, Gestede (carefully not mentioning Gabby!).

I know it's just two matches, but I think we're lacking in creating enough. I'm very happy we got Adama, but feel like we need something more, quality not numbers.

If we score three against Palace, I'll be quietly happy.

Really?

I know it's just two matches, but I think we're lacking in creating enough. I'm very happy we got Adama, but feel like we need something more, quality not numbers.

If we score three against Palace, I'll be quietly happy.

Everyone knows we're lacking creativity, that's fall out of thus far not having had our 3 most considered-to-be creative players available to us.

I'll be a lot more worried if we continue to struggle once they're all available

I'd like to see something like this when everyone is fit, lots of options to change things with the two central midfielders

1316100_Aston_Villa.jpg

i really like that side.

I go on about Gil's talent.. as an attacking player.. however im not too sure how many goals he has in him. He will create chances for others though. Grealish? Has barely gone close to scoring.. he rather passes it (at premier league level). Again i dont know how many goals he could get. Adama.. is the same.. hes only scored 8 goals in two seasons in Liga B or whatever its called. So in that formation.. we will be relying on the forward to get a lot of our goals. If each of those midfielders can get 5-10.. then great... but i doubt theyll score that between the three of them.

Is Gestede the man to play up top and get 20 goals? Gabby will be lucky to get 3-4. Ayew? cant see him getting more than 5.

We are really going to miss Benteke unless we sign another striker. We cant rely on Gestede.. and what if he gets injured? A striker is essential.. How much money is left? Adebayor?

• Like 2

I'd like to see something like this when everyone is fit, lots of options to change things with the two central midfielders

1316100_Aston_Villa.jpg

Close to how I'd like to see us go however Okore on the left doesn't fill me with confidence, put Clark in for Okore and the balance would be better.

As for the new striker I'd like Austin even at 15m. If we don't get a regular goalscorer I really fear for this team.

Gil starting is a must for me if he can stay injury free.

1316100_Aston_Villa.jpg

i really like that side.

I go on about Gil's talent.. as an attacking player.. however im not too sure how many goals he has in him. He will create chances for others though. Grealish? Has barely gone close to scoring.. he rather passes it (at premier league level). Again i dont know how many goals he could get. Adama.. is the same.. hes only scored 8 goals in two seasons in Liga B or whatever its called. So in that formation.. we will be relying on the forward to get a lot of our goals. If each of those midfielders can get 5-10.. then great... but i doubt theyll score that between the three of them.

Is Gestede the man to play up top and get 20 goals? Gabby will be lucky to get 3-4. Ayew? cant see him getting more than 5.

We are really going to miss Benteke unless we sign another striker. We cant rely on Gestede.. and what if he gets injured? A striker is essential.. How much money is left? Adebayor?

I completely agree we need a striker - ideally a real poacher type - to play off these guys.

Mind you - IF we played that team, I think Gil, Grealish and Adama would all pick up more goals than they have before playing off each other.  (That's what I'd like to believe anyway).  Would love to see them all on the pitch together...really hope it happens.

Â