Carles Gil

bose

Oh my days, this again

I'm just trying to pass time at work mate

I'd rather pass water than bring this shit up again and making up conspiracy theories (not aimed at you Czechlad  - it's at those who stated he was off in the summer without any proof or foundation other than not being picked or on the bench) and to support this - did Gil's agent EVER come out with him being unhappy or that he was looking to move or he was unhappy at not playing? No I cannot find one report from the agents actual mouth!

Sherwood didn't say anything - the player didn't say anything but by god some fans sure did without any real shred of evidence other than in their mind that because he was not on the bench or playing he was not going to be here this season and Sherwood doesn't rate him.....and blah de blah!

But I suppose that was debating in a small way (other than a mass debating :P  in a big way)

Didn't Sherwood basically say he didn't trust him because he's small and Spanish. Then he watched him in pre-season and actually saw he is rather good.

small and Spanish != trust-worthy

I somehow doubt that's the reasoning behind his omission.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway...

From Sherwoods comments it seem's he can't wait to get Gil and Grealish on the pitch together. Talked of their understanding, how they seem to love playing together. 

I wonder, though he said Saturday might come a bit soon for Gil, would he be playing cheeky mind games? Could we see him start anyway? 

52051029.jpg

Sherwood said he had a job to do. To keep us up. He needed people he trusted. Horses for courses. He kept us up. Now Carles is back in the fold. Seemples.  Not bizarre.  Just a man with a remit who delivered on it by hook or by crook.

It really is bizarre when he started with N'Zogbia then dumps him.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway...

From Sherwoods comments it seem's he can't wait to get Gil and Grealish on the pitch together. Talked of their understanding, how they seem to love playing together. 

I wonder, though he said Saturday might come a bit soon for Gil, would he be playing cheeky mind games? Could we see him start anyway? 

That would be awesome. 

'Yeah all these players are unfit so they won't be playing this weekend'

<starts Gil, Grealish and Traore>

Opposition defenders:

4291926-no_face_in_hd_by_lemmino-d6809nk

May as well sell. Really don't think he's in the plans which is shocking. Happy to be proved wrong but if he starts more than a league cup game and maybe 2 leagle games I'll be surprised. Crazy waste of talent. The fact that gabby has a guaranteed starting spot every week only makes things worse.thought big ray would have changed that

gabby doesnt have a guaranteed starting spot its just the others arent ready yet once they are I find it highly unlikely gabby even makes the bench and gil is very much in sherwoods plans

May as well sell. Really don't think he's in the plans which is shocking. Happy to be proved wrong but if he starts more than a league cup game and maybe 2 leagle games I'll be surprised. Crazy waste of talent. The fact that gabby has a guaranteed starting spot every week only makes things worse.thought big ray would have changed that

I'm pretty sure Tim's been talking him up, and can't help but be impressed by the link up play with Grealish.

Must be a fitness issue not to make the bench this time around.

• Like 2

Lmfao you big woman

Â