Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Play him upfront. Don't rate his ability to beat a man from wide or cross, but he's dangerous on the counter and can poach. Wasn't a fan previously but the guy finds the net.

He makes very intelligent runs too. I think Grealish would have a lovely old time picking him out.

Needs a run of games

Up front it seems?

As I said in the match thread, I think my maths are right when I say that is 6 goals in 14 competitive appearances.

Gabby has only two more goals than that since 1st Jan 2014.

Let's all take a moment to think about that.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

dont think he a great player but cant deny he can score goals. Maybe play him up top vs Sunderland with Jack behind him as sounds like clicked tonight

Was going to post similar. There is something about him that I'm not completely struck on but he scores goals. The game tonight and that at Forest sum him up perfectly in my mind, in neither game did he really stand out, (IMO) there were moments in both that left me pulling my hair out, yet he finishes both game with the match ball.

Can't really fault that I suppose.

Edited by av1

dont think he a great player but cant deny he can score goals. Maybe play him up top vs Sunderland with Jack behind him as sounds like clicked tonight

Was going to post similar. There is something about him that I'm not completely struck on but he scores goals. The game tonight and that at Forest sum him up perfectly in my mind, in neither game did he really stand out, (IMO) there were moments in both that left me pulling my hair out, yet he finishes both game with the match ball.

Can't really fault that I suppose.

I, for one, am more then happy for Scot to do bugger all all game but come away with a hat trick.

Scott 'Scourge of Nottingham' Sinclair.

Definitely staking a claim for a place over Gabby.

Staking a claim? I think that's very diplomatic. I really don't see any scenario that puts Gabby in front of either Sinclair or Grealish for a wide birth, or any other position for that matter.

Tempted to say he found his level.......

He's an interesting player, if he can commit to a decision after he takes on a man he could be very useful for us but if he continues to worry about coming back inside because his left can't cross we'll have to accommodate him, and he's/we're not good enough for that.

He can definitely shoot and his pace/supporting run is brilliant but in the final third he crumbles too often, hopefully he's rusty....though when players look out of place I'm always optimistic....

This guy sure knows how to find the net. Didn't Gabby strike 3 last year over the whole season? Sinclair will produce a whole lot more.

No, he scored 6 last season.

Still isn't good mind you. Sinclair could probably hit double figures if he started most games.

• Like 1

Staking a claim? I think that's very diplomatic. I really don't see any scenario that puts Gabby in front of either Sinclair or Grealish for a wide birth, or any other position for that matter.

I maintain it must be a stash of incriminating photos.  They must be absolute doozies.

Sounds painful

• Like 2

Â