Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Starting to think he should start upfront on his own with Traore Gil and Grealish behind him. Having another striker like Rudy or Gabby is a waste.

Not a bad shout at all. OK he wouldn't offer a physical presence but his movement in the box will make him very dangerous and his pace will be an asset when taking his centre half on and for through balls. 

Interesting our clamour for another striker when we have a goal getter under the radar already here.

I just don't know how we are going to fit all the promising players in especially when Grealish, Adama and Gil are match fit - nice to have options.

Would still like Adebayor or Austin as well though, that Ljajic is just pointless though.

Interesting our clamour for another striker when we have a goal getter under the radar already here.

I just don't know how we are going to fit all the promising players in especially when Grealish, Adama and Gil are match fit - nice to have options.

Would still like Adebayor or Austin as well though, that Ljajic is just pointless though.

We need a focal point in attack and I think Adebayor would be prefect

Not to take anything away from Sinclair, he was been clinical the last 2 games. 

He's a very clinical finisher, should start every week without fail for a club like us, very good performance today, I struggle to see how we're going to fit all of Grealiah, Gil, Adama and Sinclair in the starting 11 but it's a nice problem to have

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

He made a great run off his marker in the second half but Gestede over-hit an easy pass to him and it ran through to the keeper. Imagine him playing centre forward making runs like that with Traore out wide right, Grealish wide left and Gil threading through-balls for him to run on to. I think that front four, with Veretout and Gana behind, would destroy teams.

Â