Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Personally I'd like to keep him around. If RDM can get him playing anywhere near his best he could be a real asset.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Personally I'd like to keep him around. If RDM can get him playing anywhere near his best he could be a real asset.

Agreed, Its not as if we are going to fill the squad with quality before the end of the window.

Way down the list of people i want gone.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Agreed, Its not as if we are going to fill the squad with quality before the end of the window.

Way down the list of people i want gone.

the thing is the list of people you, i and most others want gone is not a list that is attractive to any other club.  Sinclair may be well down the list but he is still on the list for me and should be gone

Scott Sinclair

Brendan Rodgers won't be giving up on his pursuit of Scott Sinclair.

Celtic have been frustrated in their chase for the winger thus far this summer, seeing a number of bids rejected by Villa.

“Scotty is a young talented lad that I know really well but he is still an Aston Villa player. Until anything done there is nothing to say," Rodgers told the Scottish Herald.

"Probably ideally I would like another four. We shall see. It just takes time. I respect that and understand that."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-rumour-mill-11685662#ICID=FB-Birm-avfc

14 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Scott Sinclair

Brendan Rodgers won't be giving up on his pursuit of Scott Sinclair.

Celtic have been frustrated in their chase for the winger thus far this summer, seeing a number of bids rejected by Villa.

“Scotty is a young talented lad that I know really well but he is still an Aston Villa player. Until anything done there is nothing to say," Rodgers told the Scottish Herald.

"Probably ideally I would like another four. We shall see. It just takes time. I respect that and understand that."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-rumour-mill-11685662#ICID=FB-Birm-avfc

I do wonder sometimes what the definition of 'tapping up' actually is. Seemingly based on history had RDM said that we would be in trouble. That's the second person in the Celtic coaching team to tap him up IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I do wonder sometimes what the definition of 'tapping up' actually is. 

In short....

X is a player I like and we are interested in them = ok

X is a player I like and he wants to join us = not okay

Anything said by Harry Redknapp is not okay but seemingly allowed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I do wonder sometimes what the definition of 'tapping up' actually is. Seemingly based on history had RDM said that we would be in trouble. That's the second person in the Celtic coaching team to tap him up IMO.

Let's hope they continue to tap him up.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

Eh?

Tap

Dance

Basin Wrench

Jet.

Don't get it.

I'm guessing:

Tap

Tap (dancing)

Basin wrench (possibly tap??)