Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£3m and £250k each time they qualify for the CL.

Don't think we will be seeing £4.5m for him. Celtic fans seem to think this one will be done tomorrow.

6 year deal then? :D

If that £4.5m figure is correct, thats a staggering amount of money for someone that has been absolutely anonymous since 2012. 

I don't watch Scottish football so i can't really comment on its quality, or lack off, but effort, motivation, desire, and courage to try to make an impact on a game are qualities required at any level. Scott simply doesn't have the appetite for the game anymore, and hasn't since his big move to City. For that reason I'll be amazed if Celtic get anymore out of he bloke than we have. 

It's win win for us really, we free up space for a more effective player and there's no risk he'll come back to haunt us in this league. I won't even care if he scores 20 goals for Celtic. It doesn't affect us. The money we receive is good business and someone else will get a game over him. 

• Like 1

Thing is, Kris Commons looked like the best player in that division. Scott Sinclair will be great for them. It's a poor league though and now Celtic don't even play good European football so it's a retirement home for players who haven't kicked on. Shows the lack of ambition on his part if he goes there. 

I didnt rate Sinclair in the prem but i think he would be an excellent championship player for us. Would get play of goals as he did for Swansea.  4.5 is good money but i def wouldnt sell him to another championship team for it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

Fair play to the club if this is true. The old regime would have paid Celtic to take him.

I would have paid Celtic to take him. 

Â