Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I don't know what's worse, ITK's, False ITK's, or the people who are so desperate to prove somebody is not ITK, they are willing to be an arse just for the the sake of it, almost comes off as being a bit jealous:rolleyes:

*Does knowing someone is not ITK, indeed make YOU ITK? The plot thickens

Then again it's no different to any thread on here, different context, same BS lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't know what's worse, ITK's, False ITK's, or the people who are so desperate to prove somebody is not ITK, they are willing to be an arse just for the the sake of it, almost comes off as being a bit jealous:rolleyes:

The answer is "False ITK's"

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Of course he isn't, it's already been reported all over the place, and he's already distanced himself from the post on the off chance it doesn't happen.

:crylaugh:

Why do people lap this utter horseshit up :crylaugh:

Steveo, I think you missed the point I was trying to make! I was having a little bit of a joke as Richard said he doesn't bother with transfer posts anymore and he is trying to distance himself from it, and yes because it was common knowledge I was saying your not wrong?? Not lapping anything up as you put it.

• Like 2

Just now, villa_southerner said:

I would like to think I've been spot on with information so far, In fact 100%, I will get the odd one wrong but I as off yet I haven't, I do it because I'm a villa fan and thought you would want to know not to get the piss taken out of a post.

I really don't think anything from Jonah or Steveo was aimed at you mate.

:thumb:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Considering Xia said 3 or 4 would be leaving, you'd have to assume one of them would be Sinclair. I think he will be gone within a day or two. 

Yes I would have thought Sinclair,  Veretout,  Guzan and one other hopefully Richards.  Would have preferred not Veretout  but happy enough with the other three.  Would love to see the back of Bacuna, Gabby and Lescott too

• Like 1

It will take a 

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Considering Xia said 3 or 4 would be leaving, you'd have to assume one of them would be Sinclair. I think he will be gone within a day or two. 

It will be more like a year or two if Celtic keep upping their bid at this level!

Preparing for the next bid of an extra 15 quid and a can of Irn-Bru!

• Like 1

To be honest,  I kinda like how we are going the Levy route, we have probably already named our price for him and they are dossing about. If Tony feels we can afford these things, then why not, I'm sure Wyness etc have a part to play, they know what they are doing.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be honest,  I kinda like how we are going the Levy route, we have probably already named our price for him and they are dossing about. If Tony feels we can afford these things, then why not, I'm sure Wyness etc have a part to play, they know what they are doing.

How much are we likely to be getting for him though? Enough to make a difference?

will we get the 5M ? no chance. 4M? Unlikely. 3M to 3.5M possibly.

It seems they originally and have since offered up to 3M.  Does the extra 500K make any difference at all,  or should it?  I had hoped that we would not scupper the deal for such a small amount,  hence my original comments of accepting a bid but hey ho.

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

How much are we likely to be getting for him though? Enough to make a difference?

will we get the 5M ? no chance. 4M? Unlikely. 3M to 3.5M possibly.

It seems they originally and have since offered up to 3M.  Does the extra 500K make any difference at all,  or should it?  I had hoped that we would not scupper the deal for such a small amount,  hence my original comments of accepting a bid but hey ho.

Probably not, but to be fair, we probably don't know what's really been offered or asked, all speculation. Well unless you actually know that is. For all we know the could be struggling to get 2 or 2.5?

Point is thought we dont really need to know do we? I mean is it tens of millions at stake for Sinclair ? Nope.  It is always going to be the difference between a million or so maybe less.  Sure a huge amount for normal people but in the grand scheme of a football club aiming to trim the squad of underperformers and move on not much,  especially with a new billionaire owner

• Like 1

Â