Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

To be honest, I'd rather we kept players like Sinclair and Gil and had a look at them in the Championship and added to it. With new coaching,  and new division they might do well. If not then move them on later, for the kind of money being mentioned it should be possible to turn down.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

To be honest, I'd rather we kept players like Sinclair and Gil and had a look at them in the Championship and added to it. With new coaching,  and new division they might do well. If not then move them on later, for the kind of money being mentioned it should be possible to turn down.

Gils gone mate

As for Sinclair he might not be my first choice out the door but 3-4m is his market value in my opinion

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Gils gone mate

As for Sinclair he might not be my first choice out the door but 3-4m is his market value in my opinion

Yeah I know.

I was just thinking, its a long season and we're offloading players for naff all when we could at least have a look at them and keep them as cover, at least until January.

£3m is nothing really, espeically if we get a couple of injuries. Unless it seems he's a bad egg and doing damage being in the squad.

Edited by Genie

24 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

He is a winger which we desperately need. I don't think we should sell unless we get a replacement in before or immediately after. 

True, the squad is desperately short of goals and I could see him popping up with a couple before the end of the window.  Even if we finally come to an agreement with Celtic on deadline day after hopefully we've sorted out our own squad, he could have some use.  He started last season with half a dozen goals before fading into anonymity.

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he is a winger who doesnt cross the ball or pass it for that matter. 

...can't beat his man either.

Could possibly do a job in a 3 man attack if we were playing on the counter, but I don't think that's how we'll play under Di Matteo in the Championship.

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he is a winger who doesnt cross the ball or pass it for that matter. 

who did he have to pass or cross the ball to last season?

Ayew was always too deep or on the wing, Gestede was awful - and even if he did get in the box he was the only player in there against two or three defenders knowing they only had to crowd him out. Kozak, Gabby were just as ineffective.

I'm not saying he is a good player, to be honest there is a question mark over a few players who i think could perform better in a different team/system/management or at least some sort of mix of that.

Edited by VillanousOne

On 01/08/2016 at 11:04, Genie said:

I'd rather not. 

• Like 1

I know you hate him with a passion Zatman but I think he will get a lot of goals in the Championship. He got a fair few for us over the past couple of seasons, he is a good finisher in my opinion but whether he'll fit in with our style of player under RDM is open to debate 

7 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I know you hate him with a passion Zatman but I think he will get a lot of goals in the Championship. He got a fair few for us over the past couple of seasons, he is a good finisher in my opinion but whether he'll fit in with our style of player under RDM is open to debate 

I'd much rather Andre Green got game time instead of this waste of a squad place.

• Like 3

Â